001

"Inessa I think im gonna faint"

"𝐎𝐡 𝐢𝗺 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝
𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐢 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭"

𝗪𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 lying if she said that she didn't care about her audition for the horror movie she dragged her best friend too

𝗪𝗿𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 lying if she said that she didn't care about her audition for the horror movie she dragged her best friend too. Being in a horror movie was always something she wanted to do, it was a vast difference then the many kid and Disney projects shes been on but thats why she thought it would be so cool. Even though she was passionate to been in something horror with barely any experience she was almost a hundred percent sure that she wouldn't get it. So, you could imagine the shock when her best friend Inessa came running into her house yelling for her to open her bedroom door and saying that "I got the call Remy!"

At this point the young actress was confused since she wasn't sure what type of call she was talking about. Wren reluctantly got up from her bed as, she was rewatching her favorite show, and opened the door for her best friend to tackle her the minute the door opened. "My Remy did you get the call yet?!" Inessa yelled in the girl's ear.

"What? Okay what are you talking about Iemy," Wren questioned as she got to her feet moving to sit back on her bed.

Inessa looked at her best friend like she just grew two heads, "The call idiot, about the horror movie we both auditioned for, uh, The Black Phone was the name"

The latina girl's eyes practically bulged out of her head and now she was the one yelling, "What! You got a call?! Im so happy for you Iemy but i didnt-"

Wren was about to finish her sentence when her phone rang from her bed. The two best friends looked to each other with wide eyes before Wren lunged for her phone. Once she saw that it was from her agent she hurriedly clicked the answer button. Inessa waited impatiently as she waited for the latina to finish her call with her agent just wanting to know if its good of bad news.

Finally, the call ended and Wren looked completely shocked before Inessa grabbed her shoulders to shake her out of it. "Iemy I got the part. I got the part in a horror movie and we are gonna get to act together," Saying it at loud more shock and excitement fueled in the girl's small with her word as she looked back to her best friend.

"Wren this is going to be the best time ever, I mean we get to act together for the first time and you get to be in a horror movie just like you've always wanted! Remy, this is amazing," Inessa said in a dreamy voice almost with as much excitement that Wren was feeling.

Wren was still processing all the information that was given to her in the span of three minutes, "Inessa I think I'm gonna faint."

•••

@wrenVflores just posted!

Liked By inessaMeve, willbuie, MalloryMahoney, Peytonlist, skaijackson, and 798 others

@wrenVflores I HONESTLY COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY RIGHT NOW I FEEL LIKE SCREAMING OR THROWING UP OR CRYING OR FAINTING THERES TO MANY EMOTIONS AT ONE TIME

view comments

@inessameveI KNOW I WAS THERE AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA LEGIT PASS OUT ON ME
@wrenVflores I WAS ABOUT TO

@willbuie wait whats happening???
@wrenVflores OH OH OH IMMA TEXT YOU ONE SEC

@MalloryMahoney WREN I WANNA FREAK OUT WITH YALL TEXT ME
@wrenVflores OKAY OKAY TELLING YOU RN

@user13 WAIT I WANNA KNOW TOO
@user43 SAME

@willbuie are you all just going to text in all caps
@wrenVflores WERE EXCITED SO OBVIOUSLY
@MalloryMahoney HONESTLY THAT WAS A DUMB QUESTION WE ALWAYS TEXT IN ALL CAPS GET USED TO IT WILL
@inessaMeveSERIOUSLY WILL GET YOURSELF TOGETHER
@willbuie yeah sure im the one with the problem you weirdos

@Peytonlist so happy for you honey!
@wrenVflores thank you Peyton!!

@user30 okay seriously whats happening???
@user23 i really hope its a new project!

@user30 okay seriously whats happening???@user23 i really hope its a new project!

This is Ri¡

hii so yeah thats the first chapter honestly happy with this :)) hope youve had a day you're happy with (did i post this on a whim randomly cause i was bored? yes, yes i did.)