As if realising that Melanie wasn't here on a social visit after all, they simultaneously glanced back up to the screen behind Melanie just as images of three children were loading up.

"Alright, this is; Ben Twang aged nine; Angel Carlos aged eight; and Richard Fright aged seven. All three children were abducted over three months consecutively, and last night were found stripped naked and dumped by the roadside just outside of Pennsylvania. 

"All three boys were intelligent, bright, loving and friendly kids who done their homework and stuck to their routines. We have no leads whatsoever. And, because my team are in the teething stages of their profiling, a profile is proving difficult to determine."

"Teething stages? Mel, it's been what? Two... Three years?" Morgan asked incredulously.

"Two years, Seven months, two weeks and five days." Spencer answered automatically without so much as blinking from the TV screen.

We all turned to him with questioning expressions and a silent pause overtook us as we waited some more acknowledgements from my daughter's ex-fiancé. 

When they didn't come, Morgan shook his head and sighed as he turned back to Melanie.

"Well, it's been two years, seven months, two weeks and five days. And your team are still training?" He asked sceptically.

"I have high standards." Melanie said coldly. It was obvious she was taking Morgan's point as personal. I would too. She was the leader of the team and Unit Chief. 

She was juggling three different jobs so no wonder she had a PA and her team weren't fully experienced yet.

"That isn't all." I said matter-of-factly and the team looked to Melanie questioningly.

"This morning another young boy was reported missing," A picture of a young Hispanic boy uploaded to the screen. "This is Tyler Daze. Nine years old."

"Hang on," JJ said, scrolling through the pictures and details on her tablet. "The first boy to be abducted last time was Ben Twang, he was African American." Melanie nodded her head and sighed.

"Local PD don't think this is racially motivated despite the fact two African American boys have been abducted along with one Hispanic. 

"Their reasoning is that one Caucasian boy was abducted and killed too, which apparently makes it non-racial."

"You think otherwise?" Morgan asked and Melanie nodded her head.

"Angel Carlos was stabbed and sexually assaulted. Ben Twang was badly beaten and sexually assaulted. But Richard Fright was suffocated with no signs of sexual assault at all. 

"The discovery of the bodies suggest that the first two victims were tossed to the roadside like trash, but with Richard he was carefully placed on his stomach with his hands raised by the sides of his head. And he was partially hidden by the underbrush." Melanie explained.

Morgan sighed and sat back in his chair, shaking his head as he realised Melanie was right.

"The last thing we want is the press getting ahold of this. They find out it's racially motived, there'll be an uproar in central Pennsylvania." Rossi explained and I nodded my head.

"That's why Melanie's team travelled straight there. They're keeping control of PD and the press until we arrive. Garcia we need to you with us on this one as Mel's team don't have a technical analyst and we'll need full and unrequited access to the children's technology."

"Yes sir." She nodded, getting to her feet and rushing from the room for her office.

"Alright, the last thing we need is another boy to go missing. I have-" Melanie was interrupted by her cell-phone ringing and she glared at it as she pulled it from her suit-jacket-pocket.