Chapter 1

Victoria P.O.V.

I woke up really unhappy today. Today is the day, where we are moving to Chicago. I ran to the bathroom before my older sister and brother can get in it I get in the shower and thought about everything... What I'm leaving here. I got out of the shower and hurried to my room so I can change to my clothes. The rest of my stuff have already been moved out of here. I put an Aztec print short, sleeve crop top, and a black skater skirt with my white vans. I run outside to see everyone waiting for me in the car. While I get in the car, I put my headphones on. I sigh. Next stop, Chicago.

~At Chicago~

As I walked out of the car and I started walking out of nowhere. I had no idea where I was going but, I was so mad that my mom was making me live with my dad that left us for a 25 year old. I rolled my eyes at the thought. I saw that I was at the park. I walked towards the swings. When I sit on the empty swing, I thought back when my dad use to live with us and let me say there was always yelling. I looked up, awakening from my thoughts to see a guy around my age with his girlfriend. I got up and started walking back "home". Once I got there, a girl stopped me. "Hi I'm Debbie, I'm your neighbor..." She pointed to her house. "...And this is Liam." She looked down at Liam and back up with a smile. "Hi I'm Victoria." I smiled. I see the guy that was at the park, walking alone down the street coming towards us. I guess Debbie saw me looking at him. "That's Carl, he's my brother." She looked at him and waved he just flicked her off. I laughed a little but, let me say that Carl kid is kind of hot. "Debbie I'll be right back." With that I went to go see where my family were. There was a note on the table that said "Victoria we went out of dinner and left you $60 dollars for food you can invite Carl and Debbie over if you met them." I looked at the note and grabbed the money and went back outside to see Debbie saying she would chop Carl's dick of if he didn't stop bugging Liam. I guess they heard me giggle. "So my dad left me 60 dollars... Who want pizza?" I asked not trying to sound too nice because who knows what they can do. "Me!" They all yelled at the same time while I laughed a little and started walking with them following me. We walked in my house, I run upstairs to get some blankets and pillows. I throw them down the stairs and run back downstairs to see Carl already ordering the pizza. " What movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked looking at them. "The purge!" Debbie yelled as I laughed. Carl came to sit by us on the floor so it was Debbie and I. I put The Purge on and we were only 15 minutes into the movie when the doorbell dinged. We all scream from surprise. Carl went to go get the pizza and pay. He came back with the pizzas. A few minutes I felt arms around me I had a little scream till I felt warm breaths by my ear say, "Don't worry babe, it's just me." I looked at Carl to see he had a smirked. I cuddle by him till we heard someone came in. It was a guy name Lip asking if I wanted to sleep over. All I remember from that night is Carl carrying me.