Present Time - 2

=====
Y/N's POV
=====

"Hey, you okay? I think you're catching a fever..." Moon put his hand on M/Y/N's forehead. "My god! your burning hold on-..." He looked at their face. "Why are you blushing oh- I'm too close sorry..." Ugghhh romance. 

"Ya blind man?" Harrison walked over to them.

"What's wrong with men these days can't pick up signs," A kid said shaking his head in disappointment. "They like you, you idiot" Harrison laughed and winked at Moon saying "Good luck!" then went back to me. 

"How long have those two liked each other?" I asked Sun/Harrison.

"About a week or two I guess" A week or two? Really? People still do that these day?

"Okay is everyone re- *Sniff* ady?" Some dude said making no eye contact with anyone and Jeremy (Just pretend he has introduce himself to you) answered. "Good, let's go in motion" He wiped his eyes for one last time and looked up to see all of us full of pride. 

We all took a deep breath and went to our coordinated places. I felt Sun/Harrison holding my hand nervous but optimistic, the further we go I began to worry what if we're late to save the hostages? what if we didn't make it in time and we couldn't escape with the hostages?

The plan is simple, eight of us (including Freddy bot) will rescue those still are held hostage and those who's suppose to be in the afterlife (They didn't explain why the group was called that tho) will exorcist William (The big  bad guy) and set them selfs free.

We got inside one of the scene rooms (The room where we spawned at the beginning of the game) and we choose to free whoever is in Monty, Vanny opened the door and we got into a room with a guy who's crying that turned into anger all of a sudden  the guy started to throw his hands he made his way to Carl who was the one in front but Moon pushed him and they started to rustle on the ground before Moon could get more injured Carl caught the guy's hand up and Moon shoot his taser to the guy and he passes out. We heard someone click their tongue and we look back to see Vanny looking very unimpressed but we all just shrug it off.

"Okay, I and Neil go get the Chica room while you guys go to Roxy's kay? oh and Y/N can you be with them too? We need a little bro talk" Harrison/Sun said winking at me and I just gave him a tired/annoyed smile, Sun/Harrison dragged Neil/Moon out of the room.

Me and the rest (Vanny, M/Y/N, Carl Gregory, and Freddy) got Roxy who tried to fight but Vanny and I immediately brought her down.

We heard a gasped while Freddy and Gregory was taking roxy into Freddy's arms while the rest of us ran to Moon and Sun/Harrison. I prayed under my breath as I ran to them.

We all arrived at the door and saw Moon on a chair luring Chica down to Sun/Harrison Moon stared worryingly, Moon signaled everyone to continue and we all went outside. Monty dude woke up an we went on a van.

We arrived at the place not the most comfortable place to be in, lots of dust and spider webs but I guess we can stay for a little while. The morning goes on,Gregory set up his Computer and saw the plex burned. "When did that ever worked? haven't you done this for three times or something?" I didn't say anything.

M/Y/N came to us all who was awake and gave us food then left with Moon to another room.

"Do you think those two are finally confessing to each other?" Sun/Harrison said with a full mouth.

"Maybe... wanna check if they are?" Carl suggested.

Sun, Carl, and me cause Sun dragged me, when we arrived to the door we caught them kissing. Sun shook me in excitement and Vanny was telling us to leave the love birds alone when we got caught by the love birds, we flee from the scene.