You Piss Me Off💥

Start from the beginning

"Can you not be rude?" I asked Bakugo after rolling my eyes.

"I wasn't talking to you, Icyhot!"

"What crawled up your ass? You're still mad about the way you won? Get over it."

He glared at me and began growling. "Want me to send you to hell early?"

I scoffed before turning my back towards him. "You know what? I don't have time for you." I walked to my seat and sat down, but I immediately saw him stomping towards me before slamming his hands on my desk.

"Were we done talking?!" He yelled.

"You're too loud, too early! Take your fucking seat and pipe down!" He grabbed me by my shirt and I grabbed him by his. "What's your problem?! Why are you being so annoying right now?!"

"Because you piss me off!"

"What about me pisses you off?! My attitude?! Everyone in this class gives you shit and you only get physical with me!"

Shoto stepped in and pulled our hands off of each other before putting himself in the middle. "Can you go to your seat?" He asked Bakugo, and although I couldn't see his face, I knew he was glaring at him.

"Tch." Replied Bakugo before walking away.

"Take your seats." Said Aizawa sensei as he walked in. Everyone sat down and listened to him tell us about internship opportunities we would be taking. He pulled up the stats for the amount of offers people received after the festival and I wasn't surprised to see that Shoto had over 4,000. I had about 300 less than him, making me the person with the second highest amount of offers and we were given lists naming all the places we had offers from. When we were allowed to, I got up and sat next to Shoto to review the offers.

"Which one seems the most appealing so far?" He asked.

"Mirko's agency."

"Why her? Your quirks aren't compatible."

"She's a woman, she's really strong and athletic, and she's a top hero. I'm counting on her being tough on me so I can become stronger. Who else should I have picked? Endeavor?" I said sarcastically, receiving no response. "Who might you pick?"

"... For the sake of learning to use both quirks-."

"No. Don't tell me."

"I still hate him, but I can't stop thinking about what Midoriya said. It's my quirk too, so I should learn to use it. I should be selfish."

I sighed and nodded. "Sure. You do whatever you want. Be careful though. If he hurts you too then let me know. I've vowed not to let him get away with shit anymore. I'll kill him if I have to."

He nodded and we continued looking in silence. During lunch, I decided to sit with my brother's group to avoid Bakugo. I didn't want to get into another stupid argument. When I walked by my usual group, they stared at me looking confused and then turned to look at Bakugo. He just looked annoyed like usual and minded his business, so I sat next to Ochaco.

"Oh, you're joining us?" She smiled.

"Yea." I smiled back. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Yea, what are you guys talking about?" Asked Mina as she sat next to me. I looked up to see my group walk towards the table and sit around me. When I looked at the other table, only Bakugo and Kirishima were left.

"What happened? Why are you guys sitting here?"

"We like you better." Said Kaminari.

I looked at Bakugo again and we made eye contact before he looked away. He looked upset and I huffed before getting up. "I appreciate you guys choosing me over him, but he needs friends too." I walked to his table before sitting across from him. I gently held his wrist and smiled. "No hard feelings about this morning, right?"

 "No hard feelings about this morning, right?"

"... I guess." He pulled his arm away from me and continued eating. After a few minutes, the others soon joined us and we began talking like usual.

"So, we have a break before we leave for the internships. We should all hang out or something. Maybe to an arcade." Sero suggested.

"Yes, but I wanna go bowling instead!" Said Mina.

"I like both ideas." Added Kirishima.

"I wanna go bowling." I added.

"Arcade." Said Kaminari.

"Why not both?" Mineta suggested. "We can go bowling and then to the arcade the next day."

"... Wow, Mineta. You're not as dumb as I thought you were." I said, making the others laugh.

"I'm not dumb, I'm just a pervert." He whined.

"Okay, so Bowling and then the arcade. Agreed?" Asked Sero and we all nodded. "Bakugo's not coming."

"Why are you deciding for me?!" Bakugo yelled.

"Do you want to join us?" Asked Kirishima, and I watched Bakugo look at me.

"No, but I'm going."

"No one's forcing you." I replied.

"I just have nothing better to do!"