rashaad

"Ain't shit going on" I said pushing her back in the house "what's up cherish baby?" Darius said opening his car door "chill out,cause this ain't yours" I said stepping off the porch by this time "not yet" he said "never will" I said going to cherish forcing my lips down on hers. She was standing there looking speechless but kissed me back "I will see you around" he driving off yelling out the window.
"Pussy ass nigga" I said under my breath walking towards the bedroom while cherish followed me "I just can't believe that happen" she said sitting on the bed "do you want ole boy?" I asked "I mean" she said "you mean what, cause if you do I can step" I said grabbing my phone "chill, your forever mines, just get your shit together" she said kissing me as my phone just vibrated "no get your shit together, and I gotchu" I said reading the text message that just popped up on my phone
Keyshia: I just took a pregnancy test and it say positive, I been throwing up all morning please come comfort me.
"I gotta make a run, i will be back" I said giving her a kiss leaving out the door

50 Minutes Later
I was pulling up in keyshia new driveway , as I left myself in the house to see her and Marcus sitting down on the couch. "What the fuck is going on?" I said looking around "I wanted y'all both here so I can explain something" she said talking "man I'm up" Marcus said getting up "no nigga you need to be here cause this your child" I said walking up to him "chill y'all, it is yours Marcus" keyshia said "as a matter of fact--" I was saying until I just punched this pussy nigga in the mouth.