Chapter Two: The New Dawko!

"Well, how are you feeling, Dawko? Or should I say, Dawktrap?", asks Glitchtrap inside Dawktrap's head.

"I'm feeling fantastic!" Dawktrap shouts, dancing around.

The door opens and Billie enters the room, asking, "Lewis, are you all right? I heard screaming," she remarks.

"Oh, I feel perfect, Billie, and I've never felt so alive!" Dawktrap replies with a mad smile.

"I guess that's great," Billie says, trying to show support for her boyfriend.

"I'm feeling so good that I want to put on a new outfit," Dawktrap says as he opens his closet door.

Dawktrap selects some clothes from his closet that he likes and prepares to change.

His new look consists of a purple vest, a white shirt, dark gray pants, a purple bowtie, and black boots.

In addition, he grabs some brown gloves with stitching and puts them on.

He laughs loudly after admiring his new outfit in the mirror.

"Now I look fantastic!" Dawktrap says, chuckling to himself.

"Lewis, what's the matter with you?" Billie asks, concernedly as she looks at Dawktrap.

"Nothing is going on, Billie; this is just the new Dawko!" Dawktrap responds with a wild smile.

"Are you sure, because I can help you with anything," Billie says, offering to assist him?

"Listen, Billie, there's no need to be concerned; you trust me, don't you?" Dawktrap asks as he pats Billie on the shoulder.

"Yeah, I do, Lewis, I trust you with all my heart," Billie says, nodding in response to his question.

"Good, then, my dear, you have nothing to worry about," Dawktrap says, looking Billie in the eyes.

"I guess you're right, I guess there's nothing to worry about," Billie agrees.

"All right, why don't you get back to work on paying the bills?" Dawktrap inquires, recalling that they have bills to pay this week.

"Yeah, I'll do just that," Billie says as she walks away, agreeing to pay the bills.

"Wait, Billie and I usually do the bills together, Glitchtrap," Dawko says inside his head, beginning to argue with Glitchtrap.

"As you can see, she's excellent with doing them on her own," Glitchtrap says, mentally pointing this out to Dawko.

"I suppose you're correct, but what if she requires my assistance?" Dawko inquires, looking at Glitchtrap.

"She doesn't. Don't you want your channel to grow?" In response to his query, Glitchtrap asks.

"I do, but what if she..." Dawko begins to speak, but Glitchtrap looks him in the eyes.

"She'll be fine, now come on, we've got work to do," Glitchtrap says, his eyes glowing brightly as he looks into Dawko's.

"You're right, she will be fine," Dawko says, agreeing with him.

'My control over him is shaky right now, but that doesn't matter,' Glitchtrap muses to himself.

'Now that I'm out of the game, my power will start to grow,' Glitchtrap thinks.

'My power will soon be sufficient to keep him under my control!' Glitchtrap thinks laughing to himself.

Meanwhile, outside of Dawktrap's mind, Dawktrap walks over to the computer on his desk.