𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄?

Start from the beginning

" I'm gonna take my time , I want this too REALLY hurt." He told the both of them ,  " Sampson!" He called out and a dog came in not any dog a guarding dog.

He tied the dog leash up " good boy." He said too the dog, he turned around picking up the bloody axe and turning too look at the frightened kids.

He smiled before swinging it on the both of them but robin pulled Scarlett by the arm and ran too the other side where they dug up that hole they both jumped on it not wanting too be trapped down there.

The grabber came after them only he fell in the hole and he snapped his foot as robin raised the phone too punch him over and over again

Then the grabber grabbed robin pulling him down with him, Scarlett tried kicking him but it was no use.

Robin punched the grabber with his elbow and managed too take his mask off showing his full face.

The grabber panicked hiding his face while Robin looked over the phone in his hand then too the grabber and chocked him with the phone line.

The phone started ringing and the grabber looked terrified Robin raised the phone too the grabbers ear , " it's for you." Robin said glaring daggers at the phone .

"Welcome too the nightmare end of your pathetic little life." Vance hopper said .

Griffen laughed coldly before saying "you don't have much time!" .

"Today's the day motherfucker!" Vance hopper said again .

Before robin snapped his neck and Scarlett chuckled, she didn't feel bad at all, nor was she shocked, she was happy and proud seeing the grabber scared for his life made her feel better , just like how he had been scaring kids off , it's now his time.

Robin looked over at Scarlett and she did the same before looking over the dog that the grabber tied up, she quickly got up from her seat on the floor and made her way too the upright freezer that had meat in it throwing a piece at the dog so he could get out of the way.

Her plan worked and the dog went over too the piece of meat that she threw , Robin took Scarlett's hand as they both went upstairs

Scarlett opened the door as she memorized the lock code , when she opened it She looked over too robin and smiled as he returned a tired smile back.

As the two got out, Scarlett could recognize gwenny and finney sitting on the other side of the rode with a bunch of police officers searching the houses.

Gwen looked over too see Scarlett and Robin both on the other side of the rode , she teared up looking at them , she didn't know if she was imagining things or not but soon finney noticed and ran over too them.

Scarlett smiled at them both giving them a wave as they both came running towards them hugging them a bone crushing hug.

" carful I might die by how tight your hugging me jeez." Scarlett said laughing , " your never walking home without me got that?!" Finney said still hugging her as she chuckled at his overprotectiveness .

Police officers came running towards the two teens asking them bunch of questions but Robin only answered with a quick , "basement." Robin said.

" Robin said