𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐆

Start from the beginning

" you don't have much time." Griffen warned them both again, "why hasn't he killed us yet?" Robin asked him.

" you won't play the game, you have too play the game if you don't play he can't win." Griffen informed them both.

"What game?" Robin asked

" naughty kid , if you don't play naughty kid , the grabber won't beat you , you can't move on too the next part in naughty boy , and the next part is his favorite part." Griffen said as Scarlett was disgusted at what the game could possibly be.

"What's the next part?" Scarlett asked as Griffen laughed , " you don't have much time." He said in a harsh voice .

" you said that."  Robin informed him, " he hasn't been sleeping." Griffen said once again, "you said that too." Scarlett mumbled

" yeah well he is now, he passed out waiting for you too play." Griffen informed them.

" what good does that do too me?" Robin asked annoyed, " wait the door is still unlocked." Scarlett said as the two teens turned too look at the door .

" the door is still unlocked." Griffen repeated , " do we just go?" Scarlett asked Griffen.

" there is a combination lock, in the inside of the storm door it was my bike lock." Griffen informed them.

" your bike lock?" Scarlett asked, " yeah he took it when he took me." He answered, " what's the combination?" Robin asked in an obvious tone ,

" I don't remember." Griffen answered, " Griffen!" Robin said annoyed .

" I remember being afraid I'd forget it so I wrote it down ." Griffen said , " what?, where?!" Robin said turning too look at the room too see any numbers ,

"I carved it with a bottle cap on the wall."  Griffen answered , " wall ?, which wall?!"  Scarlett asked Griffen .

" the one on your right , shoulder height when you sit down." Griffen informed them as they both went over too the wall.

" two three three one seven?" Scarlett asked Griffen, "if you say so." Griffen answered simply, " but is it two three one three seven , or two one three three Seven , or one three three two seven." Robin asked him.

" I can't remember." Griffen said , " Griffen." Robin said annoyed, " I can't remember!" He said once again.

" you have too try them all , and you have too be very quiet about it." He informed them , "yeah , okay thanks." Scarlett said with a sigh then putting the phone back .

" holy shit we might actually get out of here." Robin told her as she smiled at him tiredly.

They both made their way upstairs, they both saw the grabber passed out on the chair belt in hand and only wearing a jacket , Scarlett looked at him disgusted.

Robin held Scarlett's hand and they both walked over too the door that had the lock combination on, they tried every number until they got the right one but then They opened the door they heard barking and the grabber woke up.

Robin and Scarlett started running holding hands screaming for help , some houses lights turned on until they heard a van speeding next too them.

The grabber went out running after them soon tackling them too the ground , " you say one more fucking word and I'll gut you like a pig right here on the street." He said putting a knife over Scarlett's neck then he waited for the lights of houses too turn off then punched the both of them.

" night night naughty kids." He said and that was the last thing Scarlett heard before blacking out.

" He said and that was the last thing Scarlett heard before blacking out