Christmas break pt 2

Simon POV:

And there it is,

He walked away.

He told me he loved me and I answered ' hope you have a nice Christmas' what was I thinking?!

Of course I love him! But I'm not willing to love him before he choose to stay or go and now it felt like between.

I felt an arm around my shoulder, it was Sara.

" are you okey? " she asked, I looked up at her and faked a smile , she returned one.

" yeah let's go "

We started to walk to the bus stop.
Something felt different, she didn't talk much like she used to do just a week ago. I didn't question about it she would tell me if it was something.

Like we say

' no secret's'
———————————————————————-
I walked in through the front door and was met by the smell of pizza.

" hola mi amor! " mom came and hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" hola mama! Is there pizza? I'm starving " I said and laughed a bit. She nodded and then went to say hello to Sara.

We sat in the living room watching a movie and eating pizza. It felt right to be with my mom and sister, like if should be.

Later that night I sat in my room looking at my fishes, they reminded me of him.

The day he came over to my house.

And asked about my fishes names.
At that moment I stood there and told him the names, and unexpected I felt him wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

Kissing the back of my neck and then the side of my neck.
Turning me around and kissed me.
Took my shirt of and then kissed me again and that's how we made out.

After a while I broke the kiss and turned on my video games.
He asked me why I did it and I told I didn't want the others to hear. Then he asked me if it turned me on.
I told him to shut up and kissed him.

He was so kind and made me feel loved, it didn't matter to me if I wasn't rich or lived at school.
Or cared about the fact that he is the crown prince.

But why would that matter? He's still a person with feelings.

I think his love language is touch, he love hugs kisses or simply being close to someone.

I heard someone knock on my door.

" come in " I said.

My mom can in to the room and sat on the bed beside me.

" I heard you crying, do you want to talk about it? "
I haven't realized that I was crying.
I nodded

" I miss him. " I started.

" I hate him, I hate the way he's always right, I hate he's morning breath, I hate the way he makes me smile and more when he make me cry, I hate the way he smiles, I hate the way he fix his hair, I hate the way he looks at me, I hate the way I don't hate him, not at a little bit not even at all. "
I said now tears rolling down my face.

" oh mi amor, "
She didn't say more she just brought me into a big hug.
———————————————————————
The rest of the break went fast.
I had a good time with my mom and sister and my friends.

I tried my hardest to not think about him, but all thoughts aside.

It could wait.

Sara started to be more and more distend but when she would talk to me she would be nice.

Me and mom and Sara had a talk about school and we decided it was best to stay at Hillerska. Mariaberg wouldn't make it better.
————————————————————————
Tomorrow schools starts again.
Will I see him tomorrow?

Am I supposed to stay away or talk to him?

I'll see what he does, if he avoids me I'll don't make an effort to talk to him.

I still care for him tho, he's brother died and August I know he don't like august neither do I.
His parents doesn't look like they care much about him.

If he needs someone to talk to I'm there for him.
————————————————————————