Charles: Oowh, that would be mine response

Pierre: With how Ferrari is going I get that 

Daniel: Yeah Max would response like that. He has no idea how to deal with emotions

Max: I am great at dealing with my emotions that is why I don't got any

Seb: That is not something to be proud of.

Kevin: Go to therapy 

Max: You sound like Christian

Daniel: Yeah and he is right about this, but you can do it on your own time. I am always there for you. 

Max: Thank you fiancé

Lando: 🤮🤮🤮

Max: Shut it. You will be much worse if you are engaged. 

Seb: You really like saying don't you Max

Max: Maybe.....

Nicky: The people responding with 'go to therapy'. Sound maybe the most insensitive but they are right though. 

Fernando: Yes that is me caring 

George: Lewis' message would be 3 times as long

Nicky: Probably with a metaphor

Alex: or two or three

Charles: And a little story about a boy

Pierre: While you just know it is about him

Lewis: Wow guys. Next time I will just react with "good luck with that" 

Daniel: Aaaawh don't take the kids so seriously.

Lewis: You are one of them. Because you would react exactly like in that chart. 

Daniel: Yeah probably. Just keep smiling. Eventually everything will be okay.

Mick: Not all of us have a Max to make us feel happy.

Daniel: Yeah I am pretty lucky🥰🥰🥰

Max: Sollen wir noch einen Tag wie bisher haben??

Mick: lass uns auch Gina und Victoria einladen

Max: ja das hört sich nach einem guten Plan an

Mick: einverstanden

 Lando: Enough with the German. Val why put me in the second row?

Val: You don't know how to express your emotions. You can talk about it in general but the moment it gets too personal you just try to laugh it off.

Lando: I don't do that

Esteban: How did you deal with the breakup from Carlos??

Lando: Ate ice cream in bed while watching Dumbo😂😂

Val: See

Lando: Dammit

Bonus:

Charles: Shit he totally turned the conversion around

I am trying so hard to write a chapter about Daniel's 'situation'. I want to make it Daniel worthy. He deserves perfection. I am probably going to mix some events together. Just wait a couple of days and it will be done.

I really want people to know and think about the Hannah situation. She got so much hate messages that AlphaTauri needed to release a statement about it. Hannah is working for Red Bull for a long time already but this year she gets more in the spotlight because she made the right strategy calls. I think it is a shame that people are saying that she is the reason that Yuki had an engine failure. Yes AlphaTauri and Red Bull have connections but that doesn't mean that Red Bull makes strategy calls for them or that they do things to make Red Bull's race better. I think Max won the race on strategy, the strategy Hannah created. She chose for fresher tire and not for position. This is the right call if the circuit is not a street circuit, the chance to overtake is bigger and with fresher tires is this easier. I get that you are not happy with Max winning and that you would have liked to see Charles, George or maybe Lewis on the top step, but don't go blaming it on Hannah or make it a Red Bull/AlphaTauri conspiracy. Take your loss and hope that your favorite will do better next race. 

Okay now let's go to a lighter part. What was happening with Carlos, just collecting all the penalties. I was gutted with Valtteri again not finishing the race. I liked the podium, it was the first time that they shared the top steps. Monza is next, any predictions? I hope that Monza stays this unsuspected race winner. I think it would be amazing if George gets his first win or Lewis get his win of the season or maybe a alpine win. Alpine is always surprising me in the end with driving unnoticed to the top 10. 

🕯️Bottas finishing in the top 10🕯️