Chapter 11: The beginning of the mess.

Start from the beginning

She snuggled closer to him and Taehyung understood that she was still trying to find a perfect posture for herself.

He then gathered his scattered courage and slowly took her head in one hand as the other enveloped around shoulder, pushing her body toward his lap.

In result, her head was laying on his lap and he grabbed the strawberry printed cushion from beside him before putting it under her head.

At this moment, a smile formed on her plump and pinkish lips, making Taehyung breath out the air, which was stuck inside him for, only God knows, how long.

He slowly pushed her bangs backward as they kept tickling her face and continued to admire her unconsciously. He couldn't sleep so why not admire her for the main time.

2 hours passed and the country side decided to reveal himself to the youngers. The mint haired guy sighed out of relief then looked through the rear view mirror, at the duo behind him.

Y/n was sleeping in his lap as the blue haired guy admired the scenery that this world offered to him after, only God knows, how long.

Soon the younger cleared his throat "Hyung?" He hummed and looked at him, tiredness clearly seen in his eyes and heared in his voice.

"Didn't you sleep? Just for this sleep you had so eager to throw me out of my seat and as well my comfort."

Taehyung suddenly chuckled, making his body shake slightly then replied "I don't know, maybe I was just sick of driving."

The younger hummed silently before adding "Only 1 hour and half are left." A sigh of relief left Taehyung's mouth and he nodded.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook finally breathed out as he parked the car in front of a farmhouse, the farmhouse for which they spent their whole day in a miserable little box.

It was almost night, the sky was dark blue with a tint of light blue still visible yet.

Taehyung spoke "Did we arrive?" "Hopefully, yes." He looked back and smiled to him who also smiled back before looking toward his lap.

"She slept the whole travel! This so called baby of our mom." Jungkook tried to sound angry at her but finished by chuckling at her cuteness.

She seemed just like a new born baby who needed full precautions and a lot of care with some love too.

Taehyung then cleared his throat and tapped her cheeks lightly "Y/n, wake up. You sleepy head, we arrived." She slowly opened her eyes and looked around before sitting up while rubbing her eyes.

"It's already night?" She asked with her pouty lips and Jungkook flicked her forehead "Yes it's already night, and you fucking slept the whole way! You better pay for that by cleaning with us the farmhouse."

She looked at him from up to down sassily before shrugging off then Taehyung spoke "Shall we go, or any drama is still left?"

He rolled his eyes and got off, not waiting for a reply and the duo also followed after him.

The 3 of them stood beside each other and inhaled the natural air of the country side. No pollution, no car, no traffic sound, just a pure heaven.

Only green grass around, a few houses a little far from them, some cows walking from here to there.

Nothing could be more better to make their suffocating travel worth it.

"So let's take our bags and Taehyung search for the keys, where are they?" He thought for a while, while scratching his eyebrow.

"I guess in my backpack." He said then they all went to the car's trunk before pulling out all the suitcases and Taehyung grabbed his backpack.

They all walked slowly toward the farmhouse, well it was not really clean, just like Aera said, it seemed like the whole wooden construction was coated by many layers of dust.

"It's gonna be a long work." Jungkook muttered and Y/n hummed before adding "It's also too big, it has 2 floors."

Taehyung soon pulled out the keys and spoke "Hah! Finally, they were really at the end of the bag." He then also took a look at the outside of the farmhouse.

"Well, it's gonna be a hardwork. And mom better pay us for that." He breathed out while resting his hands on his hips.

Soon they all looked at each other as their eyes were sharing something. Y/n slowly gulped as the tension seemed a little strange "So~ shall we enter?"

The men looked at each other then at her before taking a deep breath and nodding.

After their mom's explanation about this house plus the vibe surrounding it, seemed too reluctant.

Soon, grabbing their suitcases, they walked on the wooden stairs which escaped a cracking sound as they took each steps.

Arriving at the main door, Taehyung looked at his friends before looking back at the padlock.

It was also covered by a deep layer of dust and thick grease was present all over it, making them feel like gaging on their own saliva.

It's gonna be hard all of that.

Soon the blue haired guy somehow succeeded in opening it and took off the padlock, throwing it onto the grass, far from them.

"Yuck!" He dusted off his hands before gaining back his senses as this already started to turn his mind upside down.

Y/n soon looked at the men then at the door as Jungkook slowly pushed open the left door and Taehyung the right one.

It made a screeching sound....

This was here, where everything began...

TBC❤️❤️

Wow, hoping to reach your expectations in the next chapters.

Let's see each other in the next chapter, ciao!

And also thanks for waiting!!