"Yet I reserved an email from the principal of the school saying LuLu is creating a problem because she is living with a guy??????". Xuan Lu's father said annoyingly, and Yu Chen's father patted his shoulder.

"We have to understand the situation of the school too, I will search for the people who spread the rumours and let them pay for what they did to LuLu".

"Can You All Shut Up And Listen To Me For A Minute?!!". Yu Chen shouted at them, and they looked at him shocked.

"Cao Yu Chen?? You Raised Your Voice On Us?!!". His mother said in shock, and he took a deep breath, he is a good boy in front of them and never says no to them when they ask for anything, but behind them, he is so loud and cold-hearted son.

"Sorry Mom, but not this time, making us live together is so wrong and it's so annoying, living together so suddenly and we hate each other making it so hard for both of us, and by the way she is not here, she went back to her house because it's so frustrating to be with her, and she is so cold and hard to understand and selfish and———". His mother slaps him and grabs his ears.

"She returns to her house you say? Then it is Your Problem! How Dare You Let Her Return Home Huh? How Dare You Let Her Stay Alone There? Mrs. Xuan Gave Everyone a Vacation So There is NO One At Home! Where is Your Heart, You Emotionless Son!". She shouts at him and he just listens to her without any word, he knows that she is alone, and he did go there to see her, but what can he do?

"Then What Can I Do? The reporters are everywhere and her school life is in a mess because of ME being with HER!! Staying away is the best solution".

"No, It's Not You Idiot! That's it! Call LuLu!!". Yu Chen's mother says, and Xuan's mother pulls her phone out and calls her daughter.

*************************************

Xuan Lu was walking here and there with the bodyguard that Ziyi put for her during the festival, her mind was full of worries, and the call from her mother now making it worse.

"Y-Yes Mom??".

"Come to the apartment now, we need to talk".

"But Mom The Festival is———".

"Useless, come now I said, you have 3 minutes". Then she hung up, Xuan Lu frowned and ran inside the school to tell Ziyi.

They leave school and go to the apartment at full speed. Ziyi returned to school with Zhuo Cheng and Xiao Zhan, while Xuan Lu was standing in front of the door, not knowing what to say and what to do when she saw Yu Chen in front of her, she took a deep breath and opened the door with her spare key.

"I'm——-". She is surprised to see her parents standing with a sharp look, she smiles awkwardly at them.

"W-Welcome back Mom, Dad". They hold her arm and pull her to sit next to Yu Chen.

"My poor little LuLu~". Yu Chen's mother hugged her, and while her son rolled his eyes, he knew how much his mother loved Xuan LuLu.

"Mrs. and Mr. Cao, welcome back you too".

"LuLu, explain to us what he means by you returning to our main house". The father said firmly and made his daughter look down.

"I...I don't want to make a lot of problems at the school, the rules say no staying together with a guy, so I return home, there are a lot of rumours going around already". Yu Chen turns to look at her in disbelief.

"So now you care about the school rules huh?". He said and Xuan Lu turned to look at him.

"Well Yeah! Then what should I care about? YOU?!!!". Yu Chen looks at her annoyingly.