"He's been MIA all these days, there has to be something wrong." Mike explains.

El then looks at Alex and then the others. "I can spy on him."

After El's smart idea, they all gathered around specifically the eggo section, waiting for her to start spying.

Alex was besides Mike, sort of worried about what might be wrong with Dustin. Last time she could think of seeing Dustin was the first day he came back from summer camp. And plus when El saw him in her void.

"El, are you sure you can do this?" She asks, crawling over to her. El nods in response, a smile on her face.

"If you need any help or anything, I can do it-"

"Alex, I'm fine." The girl assures, grabbing the blindfold.

Alex then nods, smiling back at her. She quickly crawls back over to Mike so El could start with her 'spying'.

Mike was now arguing about coke with Lucas. "How do you even drink that?"

"Because it's delicious." Lucas looks at him, taking a sip of his new coke.

"What?" Mike and Alex both ask in unison.

"It's like Carpenter's 'The Thing'. The original, it's a classic, no question. But the remake..." He takes a louder sip of his coke and lets out a satisfied sigh. "Sweeter, bolder, better."

"You're insane." Mike shakes his head.

"So you prefer the original 'Thing'?" Lucas crosses his arms.

"What? No, I'm not talking about the 'Thing', I'm talking about New Coke."

"It's the same concept, dude." Lucas rolls his eyes.

"Actually, it's not the same concept." Mike argues.

"Yes, it is."

"Uh, no it's not." Alex joins.

"Yes it is!" Lucas now raises his voice by a lot, disturbing El.

"Hey!" The girl shouts, pulling off her blindfold.

"Sorry." Alex immediately apologizes.

"Sorry." Mike and Lucas then mutter.

"Did you find him?" Alex then asks.

"He's at the movies." El replies, standing up along with Max and the rest.

"At the movies?" Lucas then gets up furrowing his eyebrows.

Mike quickly wraps his arm around Alex and helps her get up too. Max and Lucas were now leading them out of the market, pushing a whole cart of supplies they would need.

"The movies?" Lucas repeats. "Dustin's so freaked out about the gate, he decides to go watch a movie? Yeah, makes total sense."

"Your positive he said gate and not great?" Max then turns to Mike and Alex.

"Yeah like, 'this movie I'm watching is great." Will adds.