°•2°•

FELIX

I was going to the kitchen to get some water when I heard sniffing from the other side of the room.

I went closer and realized it was jeongin.
He was hugging a fox, plushie?That's kinda weird.
Then I realized he was actually crying.
I quickly went near and tapped his shoulder lightly to wake him up.

"Jeongin ah wake up"
shit he's having a nightmare.
I whispered in his ear and shaked him but it was useless.

"pwease don't hurt innie"
(I'm sorry but this is so cringe to me😭)
He hugged the plushie more tightly and curled into a fetal position as if he was trying to protect something. I felt really bad for him.

Jeongin was actually a really adorable and soft boy.He bought me noodles today which even Jisung would never.

"I'm here innie wake up"
I gently patted his head, his eyes fluttered open and even in the dim lights I could see that they were red and puffy.

"lixue,no one wants to stay with innie"
Jeongin started to cry more and I couldn't bear it.I wanted to punch whoever hurted this precious little fluffball.

"shhhh,come here"
I opened my arms and he scooted closer,then I gave him the warmest hug ever.After  he pulled out, he wiped the tears with the sweater paws and I found it absolutely adorable.

"now go to sleep okay we have classes tomorrow"
I was about to walk but then he grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"innie is scared,innie wants to sleep with lixue pwease"

What in the-

His eyes again started to fill with tears and I couldn't see him cry once again so I just laid down beside him.

"can I hug you lixue?"

Jeongin looked at me with his doe eyes and I just couldn't say no, so I just nodded and he wrapped his arms around me.I gently rubbed his back while he buried his face in my chest.
After a few seconds I could hear soft snores.

Why was he suddenly acting like a baby and why are there so many plushies and baby toys around his bed?
It was all kinda strange but I just shrugged it off and went back to sleep.
I wanna protect this boy at all costs.

NEXT DAY:

JEONGIN

I woke up hearing the alarm ring and quickly turned it off.
When I tried to get up I felt something near me.I turned to my side and saw Felix sleeping while....hugging me?

Then I remembered last night.Shit he must've found out about me.
I'm seriously doomed. What if he hates me now?
shit.I removed his hand and rushed towards the bathroom.After taking a shower and wearing my uniform I came outside and saw Felix staring at me like I had grown 3 heads.

I just froze there for a couple seconds . It's useless anyways so I decided to break the silence.

I walked towards Felix trying to avoid eye contact.

"um-Felix a-about yesterday-"

He didn't utter a single word,he just came close and hugged me.His sudden action made me flinch but I hugged back,I really needed that.

"are you fine innie?"

"yeah I'm-fine"

"sure?"

"sure"

Felix didn't break the hug, instead he pulled me more closer into his embrace.
The way he held me felt so warm, I felt like I was hugging my mom.

"Lix I think you should get ready you have to show me around school remember?"

"shit I almost forgot"
He grabbed his towel and sprinted towards the bathroom.I just chuckled at how cute he looked.

TIMESKIP TO SCHOOL(🤡)

Felix was showing me the different rooms of the building.

"This is the hall as you can see"

"This is class-b, the senior's class"

"This one is art class and the one next to it used to be music class but it's on the other floor now so this is now the store room"

"and this one is ours"

I kept nodding to his statement and we continued walking again.

After a few steps forward we stopped infront of the locker.
He took out the books and put them in his bag.

"I'll go to the bathroom you can keep your things ready then we'll go to class"

"okay"
I said and he disappeared into the crowded hallway.

I let out a sigh before checking my locker number.

"19"

It was only 2 blocks away from Felix.
I took the stuff I needed for the class and kept the others in the locker.

I shut the door and turned to the other side, My eyes nearly popped out from my skull. The guy from the convenience store yesterday was right next to me.What was his name?chan or something.
He was arranging his things then all of a sudden his eyes met mine.

I'm fucked.

His gaze on me darkened even more as he moved closer, lips curving into a smirk.

"oh look who we have here"

I gulped in fear, this fucker looked really intimidating and I felt so small compared to him.I started walking backwards, wanting the ground to just swallow me now.

And to my great luck,my back hit the wall of the other side of the hall which i didn't notice I had reached.
(idk how to explain this seriously)

He stopped and leaned closer to my face.I shut my eyes as I felt his breath on  my cheeks.

"meet me at the store room in lunch break,alone"
He said and walked away as nothing happened while I was literally shaking.
Mom please pick me I'm scared.

(about the locker....👁👄👁)

soooooooo,how is it so far?Do we like it?nah?it's fine cuz i didn't proofread(too lazy😮‍💨)sorry it's kinda short tho

.
.
.
.
.
.
soooooooo,how is it so far?
Do we like it?nah?it's fine cuz i didn't proofread(too lazy😮‍💨)
sorry it's kinda short tho.
Anyways,thanks for reading take care my luves<3