Reacting To Episode 1

Start from the beginning

Enterprise(Mind):I hope he will forgive us for what we done to him...

Lubbock:Oh one more thing...

Lubbock press the remote as their weapon disappear.

Hornet:Hey!

Lubbock:Sorry but no weapons allowed in the theater.Now take a seat and we are ready to start.

Every shipgirl and sirens went to their seats and sat down as they keep thinking about him.Lubbock press the remote button as the show started.

Alex POV

Hello,I'm Alex and in my world was attacked by an aliens called Siren and they want to eliminate every humanity.When I'm 16,I join a ship base called Azur Lane and it for shipgirls to combat Sirens for saving the humanity.I was the commander of Azur Lane and I love to help everyone and always kind.Every shipgirls start to like me while the other commanders...are jealous about it.

Every shipgirls remember that day they really like Alex.Some even remember he help them a lot.

Until This Ruin Everything...

1 Year Later,I was framed by three commander named Raya(Pervert),Eva(Female)and Ivan(Pervert)for teaming up and sending information to sirens as some of the shipgirls believe I didn't team up and send the information while some of them think I did.I try to tell them the truth but they won't listen until Enterprise told Raya to executed me and throw my body in the ocean and thinking they finally got rid of me.

Everyone is shocked that their own commander framed him because of jealous.

Hornet:I can't even believe it!

Bismarck:It was them?!

Unicorn:You just listen to them and didn't trust him!And now he.....he....

Unicorn start crying because Alex was like a dad to her.He always tell her story when she going to sleep and fix her unicorn plush.

Lubbock:Don't worry.I promise you he will come and meet you again.

Unicorn:*Wipe her tear*Really?

Lubbock:Yeah.I promised.Also I will later send them to here so you girls can beat them up.

Prinz Eugen:Thank so we can beat them for Alex!

Lubbock:Yeah...

Well this is where the story will start now...

Intro:Goshouwa Kudasai Ware no Na Wo! by Masaaki Endoh

Bismarck:Eh?!There is music in this?

Lubbock:Yep and this is one of my favourite music.

Arbiter The Empress III:I admit this song is a banger.

3rd POV

In a deep ocean,we see Alex body start going deep down until suddenly the background change into a black void as a voice appear.

???:Awaken,Earthling.

Every shipgirls and sirens is confused at where the voice appear.

Alex get up and look around.Found out he in a black void.

Shipgirls and Sirens(Mind):He alive?!

Alex:What the?!How am I still alive?!Why am I in a black void!?