Chapter 2: New Feelings

In the morning, I actually forgot about the whole ideal, so when i woke i was kind of really surprised. But i remembered soon enough, im becoming more like kel, my memory is dying. "Kel, wake the fuck up." I whispered in his ear, he woke up and looked me in my eyes. He blushed and scurried away. 

"Brooo what happened last night???" Of course he doesnt remember, of course, itll take him 20 minutes for him to figure out what happened. 

"You were complaining about the dark, so I had to shut you up by letting you cuddle me apparently." I could feel my face getting pale just by thinking about it, i hope its not gonna be like this every night. 

"Oh man, im sorry Sunny, i actually bothered my other roommate so they had to move out." So that's what happened huh? I sighed and decided to just go take a shower, trying to wash off the horrible smell. I decided right then and there than i needed to clean the room, because Kel isnt gonna do that anytime soon. Or ever. But of course, we had to go to classes, which were kind of bad because this is community college. 

I packed my bags to move on to another class until I saw someone familiar "Basil?" He ran away, what a weirdo, why was he outside watching me?? I shrugged it off and decided to just go to my last class. After what seemed like 2 hours I was finally done and walked to my dorm, until someone dragged me off.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!???" I yelled, not really knowing what was happening, but I felt like I could beat this person up. I got out of their grip and turned to face them "MOTHERFUCKER WHAT TH- Basil?!??!" It was yet again Basil, what the hell.

"Youre gonna get it Sunny, you told everyone about Mari. Revealed the secret that we have been keeping for years." Basil snarled, clearly, he was pissed off.

"Come on Basil, i couldnt keep that secret any longer, it bothers me that you could." I started to walk off, but i guess that wasnt the right thing to do, because he started chasing me!!!!

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?! A NEEDLE?!??!?" I screamed trying to alert someone, cmon, at least someone can hear this!

"NO ONES COMING TO SAVE YOU SUNNY!!!" This guy was approaching rapidly, what kind of track star is he?!? Just then he grabbed me by my shoulders and injected me with some kind of drug. 

"Too bad for you Sunny." He snickered as i fell to the ground, damn it! After who knows how long I wake up, in a dark compact room, with clothes? Is this a closet??? Am I in Basils dorm??!?! I was expecting a spooky basement or something, not a closet!!! I looked down and saw that I was tied to the metal shoe rack, Jesus Christ. I also couldnt scream, because obviously he taped my mouth shut, well i guess this is my new life. Being basils prisoner. 

But just then basil opened the door "Alright you little shit, dont try anything, Kel is coming over." He hissed at me as he shut the door again, he shouldnt had told me that. Because now im gonna kick down the door when Kel comes in! I heard the door to the dorm open and obviously heard Kels loud voice.

I started to kick the door as hard as i could, to Basils horror Kel noticed "Hey what the hell kinda freaky shit is going on in that closet?" I heard Kel say.

"Ohhh uuhhhh, its just um the vacuum it likes to turn on randomly, hahah let me just get that. Go sit over there." I heard Basil stomping over to the closet "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" He screamed, but i guess he caught himself and cleared his throat "I mean, damn vacuum, cant believe it did this again." He kicked me in the stomach and was about to close the door until...

"Yknow I could probably fix that vacuum, its not that hard." Kel said unknowing of what was actually happening. 

"Hahhaha thanks for the help, but its ok." As Basil looked away i leapt out of the closet, with the shoerack still attached to my leg. 

"WHAT KIND OF BTSM SHIT IS THIS??!?!" Kel screamed.

"UHHHHH, YOU SEE, UMMM THIS ISNT BTSM. I KIDNAPPED HIM." Basil hastily explained while flailing his arms around.

"ISNT THAT WORSE?!?!?!" Kel ran up to me and undid the ropes. That was a hell of a ride. 

"Im reporting you Basil, what the hell." Kel said as he helped me up.

"UHHH, actually it was Sunny's idea. He wanted to be kidnapped, idk its some sick fetish man." For a second I swear he actually bought it, but he knew that was stupid. 

"Lets get out of here Sunny." Me and Kel ran out of his room, he held my hand the whole way back. It was nice, even though his hand was sweaty I wanted to hold his hand forever.