We Are In It Together

Start from the beginning

She said with eyes close.

Get up you can't eat like this.

I can you just feed me.

What kind of laziness is this get up you'll choke.
He said pulling her to get up.

Is your baby's fault.
She said sitting but she embraced herself on his chest abhi smile and start feeding her telling her to open her mouth like a child because her eyes are still closed.

Sarla was passing by and see this as abhigya door is open.

My daughter is so blessed to have Abhi as husband may God protect them from every evil eyes.
She said to herself and leave.

Abhi call robin to come for the plate after he finished feeding her.

Did you want more?
He ask giving her water pragya say no she's full.

Now you can continue your sleep.

Am ok now I miss you.
She said hugging her.

Hmm

Why you didn't miss me too.

I did that's why I came back early.

Just then he get a call and excuse himself.

Mr mehra I called to tell miss tanu have escape from jail please be careful with your wife.

How is this possible inspector.

I don't have time Mr mehra she killed one police woman and escape we're all busy looking for her..
He said ending the call.

Abhi remember tanu telling them she'll come back for revenge he look at pragya worried he take his car key telling pragya he have meeting.

Can I go with you please?

No and please don't come out till I'll come back.

Is something wrong?

No I've to go now.

He said taking his car key kissing her forehead and leave before pragya could ask anything.
Pragya found it strange.

How will he lie to me?
Said pragya blushing away all the thoughts.

With Abhi he reached the police station a woman came to him insisting to make a call with his phone claiming her own battery is off.

Abhi give it to her out of pity the woman move a little and call pragya the owner of the phone have met with accident and have been admitted to city hospital.

Pragya leave the phone out of shock  she is sitting with dadis and her mom they asked why? She said nothing she comes back to Sense and take the phone trying to reach the lady again but the lady put Abhi phone on flight mode before returning it to him saying thank you.

You are welcome.
Said abhi putting the phone back to his pocket.

With pragya.

She take her purse telling dadis she'll be back in between she feels some wetness in her pantie with little abdominal pains but refuse to check all her mind is on abhi hoping the news to be fake.

The moment she stepped out of the mehra mansion the pain Started to increase becoming unbearable she see a truck approaching she fall on he kneels crushing her abdomen screaming in pain she was pushed by someone didn't see anything again.

Hours later

She opened her eyes and sees abhi sitting beside her with buffy eyes.

Abhi you're fine? You didn't get hurt right? Talk to me how did I get here and you.

You tell me what were you doing outside?
Ask abhi controlling his tears

Someone called me with your phone you've met with an accident I tried reaching her again but your phone was switched off am glad you're fine.
Abhi check his phone and see it's on flight mode he remembered the lady who took his phone.

You look so sad am fine na?

Yes you're thank God I reached there as soon as possible else I would have lost you too.
He said making tears find it way.

Pragya look at herself she feels so empty unlike before.
She looks at her mom she nodded yes her voice echoing the whole hospital abhi hug her.

Flashback showing

After abhi put his phone on his pocket one inspector told him tanu is closed to his house he should go back and come later.

He start home and reaching he see pragya standing at the middle of the road crushing her tummy blood have completely spoiled her cloth while truck approaching he fastly pack his car and run pushing her and throw himself too.

Pragya fall on her tummy and the baby get aborted at that moment.
Abhi take her to hospital.

End of flashback.

Abhi our baby..

Am sorry pragya am so sorry I couldn't save our baby.
Said abhi consoling himself.

Noooooooo!

Shhh enough stop crying..

Somewhere...

Am so excited today see how she's crying it makes me so happy.
Said tanu cutting cake and watching video of abhigya at the hospital.
Hahaha this is just the beginning.

Three days later

For how long are you going to cry.
Said abhi wiping her tears.

I couldn't even touch him/her.

But you feel it what about me? But still am ok stop crying and let's think about the future we shouldn't let this create any problem in our life better things ahead come on be strong.
She said wiping her tears and give her water.

You're still crying..

It's not easy suniye.

I know but too much of crying is not good for your health it been three days enough no more tears.
She nodded and hug him abhi wipe her tears again and call robin to bring her food.

Eat after that you'll have medicine

I don't want to eat.
Said pragya.

Even I don't want to eat but how can we make another baby with this condition you've to eat and take medicine and be strong for at least two months or you're not ready.
She smile a little and abhi started to feed her.

Thanks.
Said pragya after having the food and medicine.

For what?

For everything.

There are complications in every relationship no matter how fairly it's but in all we have to be strong and always  be in it together.

Even we're in this together.
She said with smile.

Yes.

I love you abhi.

I love you more baby.
He said hugging her pragya give a quick kiss on his lips abhi smile.

Tomorrow will be your last day on earth tanu I'll kill you with my bare hands finally my pragya is back to normal and that was what important now time for revenge.
He said determine smiling at pragya

See you soon with the next part.