🐍 𝟎𝟎𝟏 🐍

🐍

Gulping, you enter inside the abandoned castle. There was nothing but vines and dust in the air. It had an eerie nostalgic vibe once you went inside. You sighed happily as you were finally out of the thunderstorm at night. What were you going to do now?

You took off your wet coat as you were trying to warm up in the cold palace. You were just lucky to find an abandoned building out of nowhere, even though it looks so high class for its century.

You hang your wet coat on your right arm as you walk deeper into the fancy house. Entering a room, only the rain was heard as the window was clear to see. Then, lighting crashed to make a glance of light into the room. It seemed that you've entered a bedroom, but that didn't scare you. What did scare you was that there was someone in the room. You inhaled quickly before calling yourself down.

"H-Hello? Is someone in here?" You ask.

There was no one who answered, but you heard a faint slithering on the floor, noticing that a vicious snake could be upon your death. You carefully listen to the sounds of the creature as you stepped deeper into the room.

Then, you bumped into a firm, yet warm body, noticing that there really was a person in here. Quickly, you froze, but look up to see the man's hair with no face. His hair . . . hisses at you as you realize the wig was full of snakes. You look at the blurry face's man with a shocking expression as you back away in fear. You lower your eyes to see that his body was the shadow of a snake body, making you even more terrified than ever.

You trip to your wet bum as you look at the blurry face of the horrifying creature. You panic and crawl backwards as the creature forms his body into legs, walking closer to you. You hit the wall, making you trapped. The male seemed angry due to his rushed stance to you. He squats down with his arms on his knees and leans close to your face. You couldn't resemble his face, but you could tell that his eyes are a shade of bright yellow since it did glow in an inhumanly way, glaring as if there was something wrong with you.

With a shaky breath, the mutant-like human takes your chin and tilts your face, thinking that if he did that, then he would finally get you to do something torturous. Of course, he failed, so he pushes his face closer to yours, making it almost impossible for you to look away. Shutting your eyes, you still felt the male's fingers lift your face more upward.

"Why haven't you turned into stone yet?" the male asks.

🐍

Chained up in a literal dark and lonely dungeon, hence that you were literally the only one in the prison and there was not a single light through the metal bars, you hug yourself to warm yourself up, but the wet clothes weren't even helping you.