🐍 𝟎𝟎𝟐 🐍

🐍

As you look around the golden castle, it had the feeling of an eerie dark palace, as if there was trouble going on. Once he opens the door, you seemed to be shocked at what you just saw. This bedroom was a large as your house. You were in awe with how beautiful it was, as well.

"You will clean this room as your first task," he says, "Once you finish, then you can sleep in here. I will check once light touches the windows to see how clean it looks, so I expect you to be up before I come in here."

Once he was finished speaking, you turn your face to ask him for any cleaning products, but he was already closing the door in front of you. Nervous, you start the process.

"Well, let's get started," you say as you stretch to get ready for the day.

🐍

As you were walking down the corridor, you finally found a bucket in the kitchen. You take a bucket from there and fill it up with water. You found a towel and a feathered duster to use for the room. As you were going back to the stairs, you heard a faint yell in a distance. You were probably still feeling a bit creeped out about the hybrid male with his snake limbs, but there was something that told you that it was something else. Of course, you didn't assume and just went on with your day.

Unlike the man-creature you met this night, he was the one who made the faint yell. He was torturing another traitor to pieces as he was done dealing with his unfaithful soldier. Once he was finished torturing him, there was a weak breathing left for him to live for more torture, letting him leave there to almost die.

Wiping away the blood off his face, he throws away his gloves and change into a new suit to look more presentable. He walks around back to his room until he finds you getting in your room. There was crack left to seek through and for you to ignore. He walks behind the door and takes a peek of your cleaning habit. He was quite surprised that you found the mop and a few towels with a bucket filled with water.

If she doesn't find the soap, then there's no use of keeping her-

And the second he said that he jinxed himself. The kitchen definitely helped you out and you were glad of it. You out a small butter knife from the kitchen to carve from the soap you found in the bathroom and into the bucket. Then, you put the soap in the bathroom later to wash yourself off. Despite how you are as a peasant to this world, the hybrid was quite surprised that you knew some hygiene. you start washing the soap and water together with a towel and start cleaning the floor first.

The hybrid male turns to the furniture to check if you already dusted before you could even start to clean the floor to have realize that the furniture in the room were already almost shining. Just a bit of a cleanup from a few parts, then they should be good, but you should've known, right?

Then, he notices the naked mattress on the bed post with a few baskets on the rug which was under the bed. He seems quite impressed with how you're handling at the moment. Then, he watches how you treat the floor. You look like you were used to this technique: efficient and sophisticated. He liked how you were very quick to the idea of where the clean parts were and what needed to be done as well.

He backs away and stops spectating you for he needs to do some more work. Maybe he will keep you after all.

🐍

Finally finished with the bedroom, you finally sigh in rest and start to lay down on the bed the male hybrid ordered you to sleep in. You could see the sun slowly rising, knowing that you would have to get up early for the male hybrid to spectate. Sighing again, you close your eyes and close your eyes.

"I'll just . . . close my eyes . . . for a few minutes . . ."

You doze off until you heard footsteps, making you wide awake again and quickly stand up for yourself. You check anything else to clean up, and find the bed in a wrinkly state, because you laid on it for a few seconds. Frantically, you go ahead and straighten it out.

Once you heard the door open, you take your hands off and stand up straight, but you do not look at him.

He spectates you before anything else.

"Did you not change?" the man asks.

"I did not have a change of clothes, sir."

"There's some in the drawers, that should've given you a hint."

"They were full of dust, so I brought them to the laundry, sir."

"How do you know where the laundry is?"

"I don't. I used the bathroom, sir," you look at the bathroom.

He hums as he looks around the room and finds the floor quite spotless. It was shined quite well, and he even found the windows as clear as the raindrops. He walks around and the objects on the furniture are now in a more organized and clean state, which caught the man off guard. You look up at the man who picked up the hairbrush and quickly look away once he turns to you.

"What did you use to clean this hairbrush?"

"O-Only a few carves of soap with water, sir. I found some in the bathroom."

He enters the bathroom as he finds the clothes hanged up to dry. It seems that you laid them all out with any space to give them all a chance to dry up.

"The clothes are on the floor."

"I'm sorry, sir. I'll take it up right away-

"No, it's quite smart," he says, "you could have used the laundry. Why didn't you?"

"I don't know the way, sir," you responded respectfully.

"Then how did you find the bucket?" he turns his head to you.

"I-I wandered around your palace to the kitchen, sir, if you didn't mind," you respectfully respond.

"Hm . . . you're creative and smart, yet you lack respect of permission," he exposes his opinions, "But you are head strong and straight forward."

You get flustered at his factual comments and remain to look down.

"If anything, I want you to look at me when I take instead of look down. You look pathetic that way."

"Yes, sir."

"And I hate the way you call me 'sir.' From now on, you will call me Master Medan, master to be frank."

"Yes, Master Medan."

The hybrid hums in an agreement and nods away to the front door.

"From now on, you will stay by my side up when the light touches the land. Do you understand?"

"Yes, master."

"Good. Now, follow me. We have much too many tasks to do, and there is no time to waste."

"Yes, master," you rush by his side, almost smiling that you did a good job.

🐍

Medan means to resolve quarrel and fights; judgement process. It was the most similar spelling to Medusa, and I think it'll fit to the story, so I hope you like the name.

But it's every time: