Priorities >:(

Waking up 5am in the morning somehow sucks. 

you're still sleepy but sometimes you feel like you have the most little time when you sleep in. 

school, study, chores, and the little time to be yourself at night. 

usually the only connection you will have by now is school friends and family. which sucks most of the part. 

trying to get in a good university in the country is a challenge to do by next year, since being in 12th grade is already in pressure, what about being college?

with all the chores and things we had to worry, your physical appearance and the self talk of problems you had to do. you're just gonna laugh how stupid you look talking to yourself. 

taking care of your fur babies, and studying, and maybe a little bit time in your family is one of your top priorities. 

but what about love??? :((

oh no :((

nah. maybe soon but not now. 

you wanna find love but you cant find the time for it.

all you have to do now is study and give time, and loving someone somehow feels like a pressure by now. 

liking someone is heart melting, but imagining dating them somehow feels like what i said; a pressure. 

the dates, the time and the money that would be spent. all of those would be wasted if the years has gone to nothing. 

well that sucks.