1.3 Don't Mess With My Girl (HSM 3)

Year 2008
East High School

A few days later, the Wildcats had successfully wrapped up one of the most awaited games against the West High Knights.

And without wasting the support and school spirit of the whole East High student body, the Wildcats successfully wins the championships again.... Which obviously pissed off the Knights more.

After the game, the gang had planned to meet up and hang in one of the Diners they frequented together.

Taylor, Sharpay, Kelsi and Martha had went ahead to get the best tables for their celebration.

Ryan and Gabriella were meanwhile left to wait for the other boys as they freshen themselves up in the almost empty school.

'Your boyfriend's done it again. Did you see how he shot that ball last minute? Gosh I could never do that.... You must be so prou---'

Ryan was immediately cut off as a cunning voice interjects into the 2 friends' conversation.

The duo's eyes widen as they slowly back away from the group of obviously annoyed and irritated boys in front of them.

The West High Knights members had finished washing up and had somehow spotted the two in the empty hallway on their way out.

Not one to miss the opportunity, Trevor lead his teammates to finally introduce himself to his rival's girl.

Scanning Gabriella from head to toe, the Knights' Captain smirks and walks a bit closer trying to intimidate the female.

Noticing his alarming actions, Ryan Evans immediately turns on his protective mode and pulls Gabriella behind him.

The male Evans glares at the group of boys and spoke in a dangerously low and warning voice.

'Don't come close... Stop messing with her and just go on your way.'

Clicking his tongue in irritation, the male puts on a coy smile and turns to his teammates. With a single nod, his fellow sidekicks Dylan and Ross step forward to push aside plus hold on to Ryan.

Ryan attempted to shake off their hold  but that was obviously futile.

Gabriella, clearly frightened backs away and tries her best to utter out warnings to the intimidating male in front of her.

She knew that he was the captain of the West High Knights and also knew from previous conversations with her boyfriend that he was not good news at all.

'Don't come any closer... And let go of Ryan!!!'

Gabriella slightly jumps as she bumps into the cold locker clad walls, it was a dead end and no sooner she finds herself trapped in Trevor's hold.

She trembled and looked away as the Knights' captain stroked her cheeks.

All the while, Trevor enjoyed his creepy actions ignoring Ryan's shouts and warnings to leave the female alone.

'Well, well.... Now I know why Bolton's so crazy for you my little darling. How about you dump that loser and come to me instead. I can provide more things that he can't even give to yo--'

Trevor wasn't able to finish his words as a loud and booming voice echoed through the walls of the wide and empty hallway.

Gabriella shrieks as Trevor is violently pushed to the floor and as she opens her eyes, she is met with the horrifying scene of her boyfriend sitting on the other male whilst violently delivering punches.

'You fxcking bastard!!! Messing with me is one thing but messing with my girlfriend is something that I forbid and loathe the most ----'

Frightened, confused and without any energy left in her legs. Gabriella slides down to the floor.

Tears slid down her rosy cheeks as she beckoned for Troy to stop in a weak and whispery voice.

Meanwhile, Zeke, Jason and the other members of the Wildcats all scatter to help Ryan and at the same time pull Troy back from literally killing Trevor.

Chad being the best best friend ever, raises his voice to try and stop the fight and at the same time the curly haired male gently kneels down to try and comfort Gabriella plus also to shield her away from the disturbing scene.

Eventually, Troy pulls away after his father and the Knights' coach both run down the hallway to stop the violent commotion.

As Coach Bolton and Coach Dalthon simultaneously yell and scold the 2 captains. Troy couldn't have cared less as he kneeled down and took Chad's place on the floor in front of his still stiff and frightened girlfriend.

Gently cupping her face, the Wildcats' captain leaned forward to engulf the brunette beauty into a warm embrace.

'It's okay.... I'm here now, He won't be able to come near you ever again.'

'Bolton!!! Do you hear me? What did you just do to Trevor!!? That is not befitting the captain of the Wildcats... I want you to apologize to him right now.'

As Coach Bolton scolded his son, he was expecting for Troy to follow immediately but what came next was a very different yet also frightening side of his own son that he himself had never experienced before.

The crystal blue eyes had somehow become darker. Protectively holding onto his girlfriend, the male glared at Trevor and turns his gaze towards his father.

'If anything... That prick should be the one to apologize. Look what he did to Brie!!! I won't forgive anyone who messes with her. Sorry dad!!! Don't expect even one apology from me.

I'm taking Brie home, I'll take full responsibility if needed.'

Leaving all his teammates, rivals and the 2 coaches speechless. Troy swiftly carries Gabriella into his arms bridal style and walks down the opposite way to exit the stuffy school.

Immediately realizing the seriousness of the situation, Coach Bolton nods at Chad and excuses him along with Jason and Zeke to go ahead and follow his son.