Foolish

Under the influence two best friends are unable to recall the one thing that changed the very path of their futures. 

Now with years passed they have grown away from the pain, and confusion of it all, and are now working towards new goals to restore the life that was blindly robbed from them.

Lus (Loose). 25. Has achieved most of the things he's gone for in life. Feeling out of place. Lus wants a regular family; with a regular wife. One he can kiss, hold, and call his own. It seems no matter what they always seem too intimidated to step to his situation. 

Cierra. (Ci-Ci) 25. Is just trying to graduate college to make a better life for herself, and trying to contribute more to her son Jordan. Unable to get passed a lost lover, she separates herself from the world and its relationships.

She's got Lus, and her son Jordan. This arrangement seems to work best for her.

That is -- until one fateful day Lus meets a woman willing to look past it all. He's been waiting so long for a good woman, the "right" woman that he is ignorant towards rising red flags, and blind to increasing destruction.

Can Cierra save her family, and show Lus that this woman is vile, and plotting to permanently cut not only her out of the picture, but their son too?