"Oh yeah about that, Tanaka, what did Sadou did to piss you off" Aqua asked

"Well, Yeah, I almost forgot about that. Well, that day, I was teasing my little brother with my friends"

"Wait? Brother?"

"Huh? What you mean? Of course, it is my little brother, I just tease him a lot. Since it is start of his middle school, I am just teasing about him a bit "

"Ohh... I thought, you are bullying random boy you see on the street..."

"Hahaha, So Sadou basically want to be Hero. I judge you wrong, Sadou"

"Oh please, Miss Social Anxiety, want me to tell them what you are doing when I first met you"

"Oi, you promise that you would keep that secret"

"Those two sure get along really well, huh, Brother"

"Well, like they say, some people are just meant for each other"

"If you want to settle this in arcade coming weekend huh, Bring it on, Miss Onion"

"So, Mr. Want to Be Hero want to settle this? "

In the exact moment that Akira and Aqua are arguing,

"You people... You are too loud during lunchtime"

They were scolded by their home room teacher. After having both Aqua and Akira kneeled down on the floor, Teacher disciples them. Their remaining lunchtime break just went into lecture and the whole group just seen to forgot about the goal they set at the start.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Thursday after classes ended.

After borrowing a book from the library, I was now heading towards the entrance of the school. Near the lobby, I saw a familiar girl looking with the gloomy face on her face.

I almost called out to her, Until I notice the expression on her face. As I followed the direction that she's looking, I saw a group of girls,

"Hey, hey, do you guys want to go to Karaoke today? Or maybe we can just have sleep over at someone house and have girl night"

She looked she wanted to called out to them, and joined them, but she just thought she just can't. With the sad expression on her face, she just looked away....

Even I found myself unable to call out to her. I didn't know what words I could cheer her up with. Later that day, holed up in my room. I started working on my plan with the book I borrowed from the library.

"I had to work hard as I can... this is the only thing I can help"

Aqua's sad face that I had seen that day after class came to my mind. The girl mentioned that social interaction is alien to her. I never bothered to ask her why she wasn't able to interact with people, or what kind of traumatic event happen to her? She always ran away from every social interaction she got,

"I'll have to rack my brain just a bit more."

It might be difficult to cure Aqua's anxiety when I don't even know about her fully. Even so, I at least want to do as much as I can.

Aqua View~

On Friday, I was searching for Akira everywhere, since he still hasn't come to rooftop yet. Sometimes he can be too reckless sometime. When I went back to classroom,

"Sadou?"

"...."

He was indeed there, but he gave no response, even when I called out to him. How careless he can be. But the reason become more apparent when I take a closer look,

"He is totally sleeping, Did he pull all-nighter for exam or something?"

A notebook entered my field of view. "Aqua's Social Anxiety Cure" Unable to ignore the title, I opened it

"This is...?"

Written inside were all kinds of plans and countermeasures that Sadou had thought up to try to cure my anxiety. All kind of experiments, their results, and my reaction to every single one of them. On the top of that, He wrote down the plans the way I could approach girl and make them accept me.

"Since telling her to relax doesn't seem to work, it seems more effective to try to create a relaxing atmosphere?"

"Maybe, it is worth to try to make her thinks that another person as some sort thing she likes? Like pumpkin?"

"How about thinking something she likes, so that her consciousness isn't focused on the man in front of her. Maybe like "Anime, Game would work for her?"

"If she gets too nervous to look on other person in the eyes, maybe eyebrow sound like a good idea"

"If nothing else work, imaging the boy or girl she is talking to is her favourite anime character might be last resort"

And so on,

One pages was completely filled with all counter measures. There were signs he had written countless time and erase it again. And that wasn't all. Inside the Sadou's bag, there is various books like "How to communicate 101, How to build positive relationship with everyone, how to make friends. This person did this all for me?

He couldn't write all in school, but probably he even pulls some all-nighter. How reckless he can be, always comforting my anxieties. Instead of being afraid of failing, you still try your best.

'Maybe that is what I lack.... Instead of being afraid of people being angry at me, I should make them enjoy my company, and make them happy.

"Come on, Sleepy head! Wake up already or I'll pinch your nose"

'Fu ha? Eh, What Minato?"

"It is time to eat Lunch, come on let go"

... Though this was something I wouldn't able to tell the person in question,

I have become quite interested in this new friend of mine.