"We have evidence of you owning and battling with the strange creatures." An officer said. I took a look at his badge. He's a detective.

"Those creatures are declared illegal. Seeing this, we must take action." He continued.

"All those years ago, those creatures have been hiding under our noses this whole time..." A voice whispered.

"It seems like you had something to do with that incident years ago. We demand that you give us an explanation!" The detective said.

"OBJECTION!" A voice called.

The attention fell onto Cherry. She slammed her hands onto the desk in front of her.

"That couldn't have been possible!" She said. Pretty much everyone was surprised by her announcement, I was even surprised she spoke up about this.

"Oh, and why is that?" The detective asked. Cherry pulled up a few papers with my names on it.

Wait wha-

"First of all, (L/N) is registered as quirkless. She has no abilities during the months that I've stayed with her, no powers, and no special abilities." She set down one paper.

"Hu- wait what-" I voiced my confusion. 

These are government official papers? How did Cherry get them?

"Second of all, even if she had a quirk, how would she have been able to spread it across the world? Maybe now, yes, but we are talking years ago! She was probably not even 10 by then." Cherry set down another paper, showing the database of the Pokemon appearing, then pointed out my birth date.

"Ok, ok-"

"Finally!" Cherry prevented the detective from saying anything else.

"Get good." She concluded.

"How did you even get those government official papers?" Kami asked.

"I have my ways." Cherry responded to him.

The HPSC leader sighed, pushing up her glasses, before clapping.

"Congrats, you got me there." She said.

"wait, I did-" Cherry asked.

"But still, owning those illegal creatures and that doesn't excuse them for attacking the pro heroes.

"..."

I feel like this is going in fucking circles.

"Fine." I said. "I'll play your stupid game."

"However. I have a negotiation." I said, as the HPSC's eyes rose, beckoning for me to go on.

"If I can prove to you and this world, that the Pokemon are not evil creatures, and can co-exist with society, then you will drop all charges against me and will no longer need me to become a hero." I said.

"And what if you don't?" The leader asked.

"Then, I'll be a hero then. I'll do whatever hero work you wish for me to do without question." I negotiated.