one .

Krista's POV.

Bringggg, bringgggg.

I hear the melodic ring of my phone and I slowly open my dry, sensitive eyes to see who's calling. As my eyes adjust to my phones brightness a small smile appears on my face.
' Ymir💟 ' Is the callers name displayed on my screen, causing me to happily answer the phone. 

"Hello? Krista?" Just hearing her voice alone made me want to fold.

"Hii, it's me. What's up?" 

"Do you feel like leaving that bed of yours tonight?" 
I heard a smirk in her words.

'How'd she know I was in my bed?' I wonder with a pout and answer.

"Hmm.. I guess so. Are you gonna take me somewhere? Is it gonna be fun?"

"Pfft. Hell yeah. You know I always make our hangouts fun, c'mon now."  Ymir states, a bit disappointed Krista had even asked that. Krista nods in agreement. 

As they continue talking over the phone, Krista says that she's willing to go out with Ymir. When they start to end their conversation they decide to have Ymir pick Krista up at 12:30am, just so Krista's parents are sure to be asleep by that time.

- - - - - time skip

It was currently 11:32pm. I finally got out of my bed to get dressed up and wore a white sweater, black leggings, and over the leggings were shorts, about fingertip length and they hugged my thighs just a bit. I tied up my slightly-worn out converse, adding more height to my appearance. I found a white beanie and placed it on my head, not feeling like messing with my hair. Afterwards, I went into the bathroom to apply some mascara and eyeliner to my eyes and put on the last sprays of perfume to my neck. 

Before I knew it, Ymir texted me saying that she was outside my house. So I snuck out of my room's window and closed it behind me. With pep in my step, I saw Ymir get out of her car as she watched me run up to her. She opened her arms wide and I jumped into her arms. My legs hugged her waist and I nuzzled my face into the nape of her neck. I missed this. I missed her.

My arms wrapped around her neck, giving her a tight hug. After a few seconds I jumped off. 

"Soooo..." I began. "Where are we headed?" 

"Ah, ah, ah. Can't say yet. You'll see when we get there, cutie." She says with a smug expression and makes me roll my eyes in response. 

I paused.

A blush formed on my cheeks at the name she gave me and I tried to quickly shake it off by looking out the window as a comfortable silence surrounded us. Ymir is a pretty quiet person, but at least she's a great listener and communicates with me more than she usually does with others. She shows that she really cares for me and it makes me want to melt to the ground knowing I was special to her.

I love everything about Ymir, and Ymir loves everything about me.

But look at her. Her freckles, her hair, her eyes, her smile-  god, her damned smile. I'm so blessed to see it as much as I do.

Now, me? I'm pretty much the opposite of Ymir. I talk a lot, I get excited easily, and I'm very jumpy as well. She's the more smug and laid back type and I don't know how she does it, not to mention how she always manages to look hot doing it too.

Oops
. Did I say she was hot? Didn't mean for that to slip out.

But on a serious note, Ymir and I are like the sun and moon. I guess now's the right time to use that weird quote, right? 'Opposites always attract.'

"Krista?" 

I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"You bored? We can listen to our playlist we made the other day, yeah?" She suggested, placing her hand over my smaller one, with her other hand on the steering wheel. 

'God, she's making me go insane.'

All the windows get rolled down, and the music gets turned up when it starts to play. The first song to play was Tongue Tied by Grouplove.

"Take me to your best friend's house
I loved you then and I love you now
Don't take me tongue tied  

Don't wave no goodbye 

Don't
One, two, three, four
Don't leave me tongue tied
Let's stay up all night 

I'll get real high
Slumber party, pillow fight
My eyes and your eyes
Like Peter Pan up in the sky" 

part one, fin.

*

*

*

*

An; I DID ITTTTTTTTTTTT. I POSTED PART ONE :')
I HOPE THIS WAS GOOD FOR THE FIRST CHAPTER, I"M KINDA RELIEVED SEEING A BIT MORE IMPROVEMENT COMPARED TO MY OTHER BOOK. STAY TUNED, THERE'S MORE TO COME 🤍