Chapter 8 (im worried lisa) Jeans pov

I'm fucking concerned with Lisa, there something wrong something making her cry or someone.. I look at her still holding her hand I'm scared if I let go what if she runs away? It's dumb but I'm an overthinker especially for Lisa! Gosh I sound wierd JEAN VOICE SHUT UP! AHHHH WHY DO I ALWAYS DO SUCH WIERD THINGS AROUND LISA ESPECIALLY! "Jean?" Lisa says "hm? What?" "You about to break my hand" I realize I've been holding tighter and tighter on Lisa's hand "oh shit I'm so so sorry!" I let my hard grip from her hand but I'm still holding it, there is silence for a long time "Look I'm sorry I just..it's not the right time to tell you? I know it sounds like I hate you but I don't I-" "Lisa you shouldn't be apologizing! I'm sorry for getting so mad but I still don't understand why but I'll try to..?" "Alright.." "alrught." We walk in silence again but it's better silence this time? That makes no fucking sense at all archons..After a while we finally reach my house I open the door and see Barbara asleep on the piano or we'll she was on a chair next to the piano and fell asleep on it , I knew she would wake up if I picked her up so I sat Lisa down, found a blanket and put it on Barbara I love my sister a lot. Lisa almost falls asleep but insisted she'd sleep in my bed so I got ready and she just payed there in a pair of my night gowns, she's really pretty I made a mattress out of blankets and layer down ready to sleep when Lisa tapped me on the shoulder "Jean?" I look up at her "Yeah?" "...can you sleep in the bed with me?" I feel my face light up red "Why so?" "Im uhh.. just don't want to lay alone I guess.." it's clear something is wrong but I stand up and get it not really questioning it I mean I wouldn't want to be alone after being in the hospital not gonna lie I feel Lisa's cold skin against mine and honestly I don't know what to fucking do, im not a lesbian I don't have a crush on Lisa? Im the grand masters daughter! Im not supposed to be gay! I look at Lisa's wonderful face she's fallen asleep I start to fall asleep to.. I woke up to more cold skin I look down to see Lisa hugging me in her sleep! Omg what tf do I do! I CANT OUSH THE GIRL AWAY DO I JUST LET HER BE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING ACRHONCS WHAT THE FUCK? I...I can't force myself to push her away...

AND JUST LIKE THAT SEE IM GETTING BETTER IM POSTING FASTER! NOT REALKY BUT THE ENDING TO THIS CHAPTER IS MWAH I LOVE THEM TOGETHER 😘 sorry thta was wierd anywya THE TIMELINES KINDA MESSED UP BUT BARBARAS LIKE 12 AND LISA AND JEAN ARE 17 JUST YK LINDA SHORT CHAPTER AND THANK YPU FOR READING IM NOT DONE THO WERE ONLY BEGNING JK BUT YEAH ANYWYA TELL ME IF YPU WNAT MORE :D