10 | i really like your voice.

Depuis le début

"m'not, stop it!" taehyung whined and looked up at the younger with droopy eyes, clearly struggling to keep them open. "will you please come here, jeongguk? it's hard to look at you when you are standing up." he patted the spot next to him on the bed making jeongguk's eyes go wide open that the boy feared they would pop out of their sockets.

"a-are you crazy?!" the younger freaked out hearing that and ended up yelling in response. "i am not laying down next to you, dumbass!"

"what do you mean? i just want to look at you properly." taehyung suddenly giggled and continued. "don't worry, i am not doing anything weird."

"i am not comin-" before he could even finish his words, taehyung's voice which was a pitch higher since he was drunk, pierced the poor boy's ears as the latter sobbed again.

"come on, i did everything you asked me to when you were sick! can't you do this for me now?"

taehyung pouted.

jeongguk blinked.

"please."

"you are such a whiny kid, aren't you?" taehyung nodded and jeongguk couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was acting while drunk. "and you won't stop unless i really lay down there too, right?"

the boy found himself elf giggling again as taehyung smiled a big cute rectangular smile and nodded again, seemingly proud of himself. "okay, i will come and lay down as long as that pillow stays as a barrier between us, alright?" the younger said, pointing at the pillow he was hugging, and taehyung nodded immediately, adjusting the pillow in the middle of the bed as jeongguk walked slowly towards the bed, laying down next to him as promised.

"you finally came to me, li'l bun." taehyung spoke softly when the younger faced him, and the new nickname provoked a skip in his heartbeat. but after those words taehyung fell silent, and jeongguk couldn't find his voice either. but looking into the older male's eyes didn't just take away his words but also his breath. they were simply breathtaking.

taehyung's lips smiled faintly as he looked at the boy, but honestly, jeongguk's eyes couldn't focus on anything else but the universe he could see in the latter's eyes. and it happened again, without him wanting or trying, jeongguk found himself shortly feeling his emotions and reading his thoughts.

and yes, he was in pain. taehyung was struggling and he was mad at everything but, at that exact moment taehyung was also feeling happy, with him. but as his lips parted slightly and the look in his eyes changed, jeongguk knew he realized what was happening, so the younger decided to stop and look away.

"no no no!" he unexpectedly felt taehyung's finger lifting up his chin, making the younger face him again. "don't look away. just look into my eyes, please? i love it when you look into my eyes. it looks like you are looking through my soul. i like the feeling of having someone who can really understand what i am going through even when i can't say something."

nobody ever took his skills that way, everyone else was always so afraid, so to say jeongguk was surprised to hear that was an understatement. "am i making this wild birdie nervous?" taehyung let his hands caress his cheek, gently. "your breathing is getting faster." he whispered, almost inaudibly.

"h-hey!" jeongguk screamed and took his hand off of his face immediately and looked at the pillow that was still laying between their bodies, pointing at it. "it's called barrier for a reason, so don't exceed it!"

"i am sorry." taehyung laughed genuinely before looking all serious again. "but jeongguk, can't you hear that noise? it makes a du-geun-du-geun sound."

"du-geun-du-geun? what the hel is it?" the younger asked, confused.