When you uglier than the snowman 💀(Ch. 25)

Start from the beginning

After sometime of exploring around the area, we wave goodbye to Kaede after bringing her back to her place. Now it's just us.

Nene: What time is it now?

Y/N: I dunno, let me check.

I pull out my phone and find out it's been 3 hours since I left. It's already been that long?

*RING*

Nene: Hmm? Who's calling?

Oh, dad is calling. Well, I did leave the house myself... I made a mistake. Shoulders slumped, I reluctantly answer the call.

F/N: AHHH! KID! WHERE ARE YOU!? ARE YOU HURT?!

Y/N: Uhh. I kinda left earlier in the morning to hang out with a friend.

Hearing this, Nene turns to me and raises an eyebrow.

F/N: Oh thank god... Kid, you would not believe how worried I was.

Y/N: Sorry, I kinda woke up really early. I thought you guys would be at the restaurant.

F/N: Your mother is there, I'm spending time at home with your sister. Speaking of which, how do you play this game? Super Smash... What?

Y/N: Uhh, I'll tell you when I get back. I have to hang out with my friend.

F/N: Right! Later kid. *whispers and sobs* I can't believe my boy is making friends now...

Hanging up, a sigh escapes lips.

Nene: You haven't told your parents?

Oh yeah, right... I haven't told anybody really.

Y/N: No... I haven't. I haven't really told anybody yet.

Nene: I see. Do you not feel uncomfortable telling them?

Y/N: I'm sort of scared to. They might be against the idea. It's also embarrassing... You know, someone like me with someone like you...

Nene: What makes you think that?

Y/N: I-I... I don't really know.

Nene: That settles it then! We're going to tell your parents!

Y/N: Wait! But-

After getting dragged to my house, I nervously stand in the back, watching as Nene rings the doorbell.

F/N: Kid you're- Oh, hello.

Nene: Good morning Mr. F/N. Do you mind if I come in?

F/N: Huh? Oh right, of course.

Nene, turns around, and drags me inside. My father is just watching in confusion.

S/N: Oh Onii-Chan you're ba-

Nene: Why hello.

Nene pats my sister on the head. Since when did they get close? Anyways, we head into the living room and sit on the couch. A few moments later, my dad comes in.

F/N: Uhh, what brings you here?

Nene: I'd like to tell you something.

Oh my god this is actually happening. I hide my head in shame, still holding my bag of goodies.

F/N: Uh Huh...

Everybody stay clam! I mean calm!

Nene: Soo... Me and your son...

My dad shuffles nervously.

F/N: Yes?

Please nothing bad happen. I may not be a very religious but I'm praying nothing bad happens.

Nene: Have started dating.

I shut my eyes tightly and wait in anticipation, just waiting for a horrible response. What I hear next shocked me to the core...

F/N: Oh thank god...

He sighs in relief. But also... What?

F/N: I thought you guys did it without protection... Oh my god...

I turn to my sister and I see a very bright shine on her eyes... Wait what the fuck did dad say?!

Y/N: Huh!?

F/N: You know, teenagers these days are getting more and more irresponsible nowadays.

After heavily sighing in relief. I turn to ask Nene and see her giggling.

Hmm, I wonder how the others would react.

(Note: Sorry for the short [and very late] chapter. Been procrastinating and school is a pain.)