☆ SUZIE, DO YOU COPY?

SCARLETTS POV

"these shitheads need to hurry up," I mumbled to myself waiting for the others to get here so we can go watch that movie they wanted to see. "Hey dingus, your children are here" my head shot up as soon as i heard robin say that, "Again?? Seriously?" Steve spoke with a attitude.

"Scarlett get up and go with these annoying children already." Steve said to me. "Alright alright, I'm getting up now asshole." I said getting off the chair I've been sitting on for the past 20 minutes following the others as they walk through the door we use to sneak into the movies. "I swear if anybody hears about this-" "We're dead!" we shouted all at the same time "You've told us this a million times dickhead!" I shouted out continuing to walk with the others.

"all clear." Mike said scanning the area to make sure nobody sees us.

We made our way into the theater trying to get a seat. I sat next to will and mike was on the other side of will. "See lucas we made it!" Mike whisper-shouted to lucas. "We missed the previews-" "Still made it. fart face." Max interrupted lucas.

As soon as the movie started the power went out. "Why is there a power outage now, out of all the times in the world they had to pick the shittest time." I spoke. And then the lights turned back on. "Finally."

I looked over at will, he looked worried but I noticed something was wrong because his hand was on his neck. "Will, are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah" "are you sure?" Mike answered for me "of course." I looked away from will still worried for him.
-
Eleven started messing with the robots with her mind. trying to guide dustin out to his living room "Now." Mike told eleven. we walked up behind dustin.

"SUPRISE!!" we yelled as dustin sprayed lucas in his eyes with hairspray I blurted out laughing with Max as el backed up away from lucas they screamed.

"Pretty neat huh?" Dustin spoke as he showed us his creations. "What are we looking at exactly?" Mike asked as dustin explained to us what the thing we are looking at is.

"Girlfriend?!" Max and lucas asked as we walked out of Dustin's house explaining who Dustin's girlfriend is.
-
"Suzie do you copy?" Dustin asked for what seemed 1000th time on the walkie talkie. "Cmon dustin, she isn't theeereeeee" I said fixing my hair I put in a messy ponytail. "She's there just wait a bit-" He spoke and i interrupted him "I'm leaving, sorry dustin" I stood up waving him goodbye and running down the hill and mike followed behind me even though I didn't tell him to come with me.

"Hey ! Wait up Valentine!" Mike yelled out. "Why are you following me?" I asked "because I'm your boyfriend?" "Well steve is gonna kill me if I don't come and help him and Robin at scoops ahoy because I skipped 4 days of working there, I only work there to help steve with his college funds" I explained to mike "Well why can't I just come with you?" "Fine you can help me just don't make a mess, I said "last one down the hill is a rotten egg!" I yelled running down the hill.

"Hey that's not fair!"

☆★

(a/n) I hate this so much but enjoy