! CHAPTER 9 !

(a little announcement, i think i wont be doing just redpastry stories in repeat when this story finishes, i might be doing blackhat x Dr flug (villainous) and some stories of me and my partners roblox avatars. but dw! i wont stop making redpastry stories theres still a chance ill be making one.

but.. why am i doing this? well. making a story with the same characters just gets boring for the readers soo i wanted to try something new! i hope it doesnt upset yall)
this story is gon have like around 20-30 chapters im not sure since of lack of motivation andd school)

—-

Pastry was interested hearing about how beasts lives.
but she never knew how it felt like being one

"What does it feel being like one of the beasts?"
-
"Hmmm.. well. Pretty hard to say but its bullshit."
"i remember being in school i always get talked behind my backs and get bullied they kept telling me some hurtful words like "ew your a monster why do you even exists" or like "stupid beasts i wish beasts like you didnt exist" it just hurts hearing those sick words even though i did nothing. Nobody wanted to be friends with me expect for those weird nerds i met. I became friends with them they somehow respect the fact that im a beast."
-
"Who were they?"
Pastry asked with a curious face."
-
"They're name is licorice, pomergranate and dark choco. or i should just call them as lico, pome and dark. they were the nerds i met they were somehow dark and loved doing strange things such as choking someone or you know.."
"But at the same time they are pretty goofy to me they actually knew abt you"
-
"Huh really?."
-
"Yea ever since you know.. our first time of sex i talked abt you and they badly wanted to meet you."
"But somehow they'er very busy working for my mother."
-
"They work for your mother?"
-
"Yea the women that visited here long time ago when your mother had an accident."
-
"Ohh i see."
-
"But anyways back to the question you asked on how ive experienced being a beast. Yea its shitty being like one but when you grow and grow you pretty seem to get fine with it. but one problem nobody will make friends with you. STILL. they get so afraid and scared of you even though your being friendly."
-
"i actually had a friend beast long time ago when i was grade 5."
-
"Oh really?"
-
"Yea but.. he passed away due to being murdered by an heartless human who thinked they were stronger than beasts"
"He got prison though but then got murdered after that."
-
"Dang.. feel bad for that guy."
-
"Yea.. i usually visit his grave but now im not able to since the cementary was closed. i wassnt allowed to go there."
-
"Ah i-"

a phone ringed in velvets pocket it was his phone
he took it as he saw his employee calling him
He answered it.

"SIR! YOU ARE LATE FOR THE 5 YEAR CELEBRATION!"
-
"Keh.. im not going.."
-
"Come on.. its your company shouldnt you be celebrating it too?"
-
"i never planned to celebrate anything. Plus im tired."
-
"Come on please! you didnt even attend 4 celebrations.."
-
"Shut your mouth. I am not going."
-
"Mhm! Im telling your assistant then she'll come over at your house to pick you up."
-
"RAHHH! I SAID IM NOT GOING!"

velvet hanged up the phone with anger pastry felt frightened. he growled as he covered his face with his hands feeling irritated pastry patted his hair to calm him down.

"Why didnt you wanna go?. I mean partys are fun."
-
"Im not that type of person to go out for partys."
-
"I only did once now im not going."
-
"whats wrong? you can tell me."

he huffed as he gritted his teeth. he sighed and layed back down

"Its just."
"I hate seeing the person that works with me."
-
"Who?"
-
"you know.. my assistant. she was assigned from my mother but she was weird as hell.."
-
"she sent me nudes of her like what the fuck."
"Luckily i wasnt dating anyone that time."
"Now im trying to avoid her but everytime i go to work shes always there bothering me."
"I cant even fire her. Mother wouldnt allow me to."
-
"Oh..."
"oh! What if i come with you?"
-
"Hm.. not sure what she'll react but sure. maybe that will keep her away."
-
Pastry giggled and layed her head down at velvets shoulder.