Going to Las Vegas

After the police boss sent Ryder and Chase to Las Vegas Chase was hugging his freinds.
Zuma: *hugs Chase* see ya dude
Marshall: *hugs Chase* Goodluck bro
Rocky: *hugs Chase* good bye Chase
Rubble: *hugs Chase* don't forget to bring Nevada pup treats I heard they are tasty
Chase: hahaha oh I would.
Ryder: Chase our flights up now lets go to airport.
Chase: fine
After entering the airplane the two enemies landed in Las Vegas after some hours both took a FBI car which was waiting for them and the two went to the Ceaser's palace where the Canini Invitation was being held.
Ryder: sings
(Also I will have a footage of the
Show dogs clip where Max and Frank have a war over thier own favorite music in a car just pretend that Frank is Ryder and Max is Chase also finally I just learned that)

After that weird war on their fricking favorite music the two suddenly started shouting at each other making the car go off the road Ryder and Chase both left the car.
Ryder: well there we fricking go we are out of track because of you.
Chase: I just love Hip hops
Ryder: I am done with you *grabs a trash can lid and throws it* fetch.
The lid did not go that far.
Chase: I am a street dog and I am not that dog which plays too much I am out
Ryder: where you going?
Chase: I will do my case.
After Ryder started walking he arrived at the Ceaser's palace and went to the back of the palace where the dogs get groomed Ryder went to a grooming room.
Ryder: *knocks* hello it's me Ryder FBI
Katie: come in
Ryder: *opens the door* oh
Katie: where is your dog?
Ryder: what?
Katie: your German Shepard don't you understand me am I barking?
Ryder: no well Chase he ran off but can I like rent a dog
Katie: well try to find your dog then
Ryder: ok *leaves*
Katie: "rent a dog" no way *kisses a fluffy dog I was grooming*
It was night now and Chase came near an animal shelter then a dog came.
Fwer: hey-hey Chase you got my food
Chase: yes Fwer right here.
Fwer: great ok there is a dog which has experience in the show so we will have to get him *chews* wait a rubber chicken.
Chase: that's for you.
Chase pretended he was injured his left paw so he lempted to the owner of the animal shelter.
Owner: oh you have a broken paw?
Chase: *whimps*
Owner: don't worry *takes him inside the station and put him in a cage* your paw will be checked immediately the next day *leaves*
Chase: wow what a fool
Chase opens the cage and comes to a French Papillion.
Chase: are you Philippe a three time winner of the canini Invitation?
Phlippe: yes its me why zou ask?
(Also Philippe is French that's like in his breed's name)
Chase: Chase NYPD I need your help to be a show dog in the canini Invitation.
Philippe: but let me out if zou want to be trained.
Chase: fine *releases Philippe*
Philippe: what are we waiting for let's go!!!!

Author's note
I have nothing to say bye.