The breakup

*debo and jayda are arguing for the 6th time that day .. it was 10am at the time anyway it went a lil sum like dis*

" no debo i'm tired im the one carrying your baby and you do nothing to help me at all " she yells " well maybe if you allowed me to help then we wouldn't be having this argument right now " he screams back " IM NOT DOING THIS WITH YOU RIGHT NOW " she fires back running upstairs 4 months pregnant grabbing a bag and packing it for the night 

" AND WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?? HM WIT THE ACTUAL FATHER OF THEM THINGS INSIDE YOUR STOMACH HUH?? " she looks him dead in the eyes " you think youre not the father? or is it you just don't want to raise OUR children? because yes they are 100 percent yours and no im going to stay at my twins house " he looks at her up and down and says " if i don't want you what makes you think jayna and chris will? hm your nothing but a bother to them "

she wipes a tear from her face and gets into her car while debo grabs a drink from the fridge and calls his hoes 

she pulls up to jayna house crying and immediatly ..

"sister whats wrong??? why are you crying?? are you okay??? " jayna runs up and asks her she just breaks down even more jayna hugs her sister tightly and pulls her into the house. 

she tells her what happened while chris is listening from the staircase lol. he comes down "ay i think deebs js pulled up ima go see " he says leaving 

" damn folk yall really done? " chris asked him in shock honestly " hy (hellyea) i cant do it no more mann ion even want a child fr" he said chris looks at him and laughs " ai folk were da camera at man " debo looks at him dead in the eyes " chris im being dead ass me and jayda are done foe " 

sorry dis so shortttt