Five

Niall came back the next week and I couldn't stop talking about Harry.

He was surprised, in the start but he listened to my rants anyway.

I told him about going to ballet, he laughed a lot and called me whipped but I was too whipped to care.

Ballet was surprisingly good.

Darcy was ballet-ing her way towards the car.

"Louis, will you come to the fair tomorrow?" Darcy asked, looking at me.

"Sure thing." I say, smiling down at her.

"Yes! I don't have to spend time with curly alone!" She exclaimed, running over to the car.

"Not offended at all." Harry whispered in my ears, with a grin.

I grinned back at him.

"Harry this ride, last one promise!" Darcy said, dragging Harry to the fairy ride.

I motioned them to go without me and I waited patiently as they completed the ride.

Once they were back, we started walking towards the exit and that's when my gaze landed on a teddy bear.

Okay I know this sounds girly, but I have always wanted a teddy bear and this one was huge!

I stopped in my tracks, watching it in awe.

"Seriously Louis? You're gonna make me get you that?" Harry said, sighing.

"I never asked you to get it for me-" But it was of no use, Harry was already walking towards the game.

I looked over at Darcy, and she shrugged.

I took her hand in mine and we made our way towards Harry.

Harry was there throwing balls to knock pins down.

And he knocked all of them down, expertly. I had to ask him about that skill later.

He asked for the bear I had my eyes on and gave it to me with a smile.

I grinned wide at him.

"Thank you so much!" I say, hugging him, almost knocking him over.

"No problem Lou." He said, kissing my cheek.

I pulled back shortly after and we three made our way back.

"Thank you for the night and Poofs." I say , looking down.

Well Poofs was the soft toy's name.

"As long as you had a good time." He said, grinning.

We stood there staring at each other, in silence, a comfortable one surprisingly.

"I really want to kiss you right now." Harry said, breaking the silence.

"Then kiss me." I say grinning.

And he did.

The kiss was slow and sweet, he had really soft lips.

When I was kissing Harry, I realised something.

You don't have a type for boyfriends too.