01: Introduction

(A/N; WELL HOT DAMN....)

Credit; 七招不易 @7zhby (twitter)

Chapter 1 - Introduction

The shadows seemed to reach the other side of the room. Growing thinner by the second, a faint light gradually pours in from the windows, but you are awake, awake for a long time. Thinking about how mundane your life is, you sit up and begin to prepare for the day.

Soft breeze flows past you, behind into the minimalistic room that was now filled with light as you slide open the curtains and windows. Faint songs from the little wind chimes echo, sounds of children buzz past as they walk with their parents on their merry way.

The room is mostly empty, little drawers on the sides with ornaments placed on top. In the middle lies a table where you set your materials that will be used to create your artworks today. A little shop at the end of the street is where you live, the second floor is your home and the bottom is where you'd make little fishbowl key tags today.

 A little shop at the end of the street is where you live, the second floor is your home and the bottom is where you'd make little fishbowl key tags today

(lets pretend you live in this fancy neighborhood.)

Art had always been your pastime, always intrigued by the different methods you had sorted out water paints. Something felt easy as the brush glided through nimble yet gentle fingers. The method of seeing different colors merge filled you with excitement, but of course, that was only part of your art. It mostly relied on resin to make shapes needed for your designs.

Turning the sign which hung outside the door means you're open for business. The day looms by slowly turning to the afternoon. It dreads... your thoughts, lingering as to how you'll get by.

"No sales today huh" you let out a heavy sigh, not much of a market here for you, but the sales do bloom during the summer when you get visitors and tourists.

Ting! the little bell goes. You look towards the door. A man with elegance has come to visit. Decked with a top hat and round little glasses.

"Good evening, my fair lady," he says, "I see you make ornaments. Do you perhaps take requests?", with the nod of your head, he beings to explain what he would like to be made.

As luck would have it, if you had not any materials needed, he would give them to you, but not without a show, of course. It would appear out of nowhere that you were dead set that he is some kind of magician.

He goes on about how he wishes to get a gift for his grandson while you get to work. The work will take a few days to complete, to which the elegant man bid you farewell.

TIME SKIP: 3 DAYS

"My lady, I'm here to collect my ornament," said the fancy man. "Would you like it gift wrapped?" you asked, to which the man giggled delightedly. He was watching you with intent when he asked about you.

"May I ask for your name? My lady. ", you had paused for a bit then answered "Y/N L/N". He introduced himself as Sullivan and asked if you would like to work as a teacher for his school.

You, of course, were confused as to why he would ask such a question.

He then explained on as to enroll you as a student teacher after personally mentoring you. "Personally mentoring?" you lift one eyebrow, "sounds really shady if you ask me." You watch as the shady man transforms into an egg shape, getting nervous and trying to explain his predicament.

"You see y/n-chan, I need a teacher to look after my grandchild. He is quite special like you," he smiles. You get more suspicious. "Elaborate more, it's too vague for me to understand," the sus man nods.

"You see, I'm not a human but a demon, and am the principal of the prestigious demon school, Babyls,"

"A demon you say,"

"Yes,"

"...", you feel your heart beat faster, suddenly it all makes sense... the magic tricks, the materials poofing out of nowhere... but still you remain skeptical.

Why? While you were somewhat done with the world, this sounded too unrealistic.

(this demon is the type to casually pose while you have a mental breakdown XD)

______________________________________________

soooooooo i just wanna say heeeellooooooooooo!

thank you for taking out time to read my work, of course this is my first ever fanfic... like why are all kalego fanfics ded as hell yeh!? LOL

so i want to start my story with y/n and like not when you are already a teacher, want some of dat semxy world-building ya know... muwahaha!

also i've read like so many otome isekai /isekai stuff recently so we gonna have the damned game system for our lovely protag.

this just started off an a whimsical thing sooo it might join the ded kalego fic list x)

peace out...