CHAPTER 10:War

Earth-616

3rd Person's POV:

"Scarlet Witch." Wong stated as the high councils of Kamar-taj circled around him.

"Wanda's gone. She's got the Darkhold and the Darkhold has her." Strange announced, making the group look at him with uneasiness.

"Scarlet Witch is a being of unfathomable magic. She can rewrite reality as she chooses, and is prophesized to either rule, or annihilate the cosmos." Wong recites, slight fear is in his voice as the group listened to him.

"She took over a whole town using her mind. If she gets America's power... she could enslave the entire Multiverse." Strange stated slowly, as if he's afraid of what will Wanda bring in their future's path, and he is.

"So the person you went to ask for help, and told exactly where I am, is the person that's trying to kill me?" America asked unsurely, nervousness bubbling up inside her as she look to Stephen for some answers.

"Yeah..." Strange said, looking forwardly into America's eyes.

"Suspend teaching at once. And arm the students. Kamar-Taj must now become a fortress." Wong announces, knowing what's to come in the next hours.

"That's the Masters of the Hong Kong and London Sanctum." Rintrah pointed out.

"Honored to face death again by your side." The masters of Hong Kong greeted.

"The honor is ours." Wong greeted back with the same tone.

"Whatever the Sorcerer Supreme asks of us, it shall be done." The master's of London Sanctum proclaimed, showing their respect to Wong.

"It's ancient custom. Choose your words wisely. The fate of the Multiverse may depend on it." Wong said, as they all looked at the redden mist sky, with pure fear inside them.

"Got it. No pressure, then." Strange stated, before flying off to face the Scarlet Witch.

~~~~~~~~~~

"All this for a child you met yesterday?" Wanda question with amusement and wonder lacing through her voice.

"Wanda, you are justifiably angry. You had to make terrible sacrifices." Stephen pointed out, but that only seemed to flicked a nerve on Wanda.

"I left the woman that I loved and cherished the most while she fight for her life, and for me to go off and save the universe... and it meant nothing. Do not speak to me of sacrifice, Stephen Strange." Wanda stated, clearly offended. She is not just angry, she is broken.

Wanda flew closer to Strange, the mischief glint of something in her eyes didn't go unnoticed by him. "If you give me what I want... I'll send you to a world where you can be with Christine." Wanda offered.

Somehow, the sent something inside of Strange as he became silent for a moment, almost silent for too long that Wanda thought, she got through him.

"The full might of Kamar-Taj stands against you." Strange announced, with that, Wanda's eyes darkened.

"Defensive positions. Now!" From a distance, Wong shouted from the grounds of Kamar-taj.

"Do not dare to enter these sacred grounds." Strange sternly and protectively said.

"You have... no idea just how reasonable I have been." Wanda said, her voice breaking the lightest.

"Yeah. Book of the Damned, calling yourself a Witch, conjuring creatures to abduct a kid... I don't exactly call that being reasonable." Strange pointed everything out as if Wanda didn't know what she's doing and what she have done already.