🤔GLIMPSE OF FIRST MYSTERY🤔

Start from the beginning

The wedding mandap was decorated with golden clusters and a big statue of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvathi where the best priests were already reciting hymns over the holy fire. Both of them sat before the holy fire and Draupadi looked above only to see Proud parents of Vasusen. Adhitya gave one reassuring smile to her.

The priests gave one final stanza of hymns before asking them to exchange the garlands. Draupadi looked at her soon-to-be husband who had same blank eyes but garlanded her and she shyly garlanded him to. Atlast they took their vows and finally Draupadi's heart produced a huge leap when he sealed the wedding by completing Agni.

Niyati wiped away the happy tears on seeing the completion of Wedding but Adhithya saw the empty blank face of Vasusen sadly. Oh how much he wishes to see Vasusen's smile but it has been years since Vasusen smiled. He gulped thickly on seeing the reality where he always imagined a smiley, blushing and teasing Vasusen in the wedding attire not the empty, numb and expressionless little brother.

Adhithya and Shurya were the first ones to escort the newly weds to chambers opposite to each other. Shurya raised her eyebrows at Draupadi who hesitantly said,"Princess?? What should I do now??"
Shurya chuckled saying,"Call me Jiji! Now now Vasusen's beautiful wife, you're going to take a good rest until evening as there are some rituals to be done. Nothing much... Simple rituals! Don't worry! Maids will help you in removing the heavy lahenga. Have a good sleep! And don't be afraid, your husband is just in opposite chamber!" With a wink, Shurya rushed outside leaving the blushy princess inside.
___________________________________________

In the faraway kingdom,

A beautiful princess broke everything in her chamber. The maids and guards stood still in shock, fear and horror. Their Princess was a calm and cunning girl. She'll never lose her cool. But today her breaking all the things in frustration made them tremble. The father of the princess hesitantly called,"Hey little one! Listen! We'll work everything out! STOP BREAKING! STOP HURTING YOURSELF!!"

The princess sat down in the floor with a thump. Her beautiful hair was wildly messed up and she screamed in frustration. But her eyes were looking at the frame of painting before. Her lips trembled and she muttered,"How can you?? How dare you, Vasusen? How dare you decide to marry her!?" In the painting, there existed Vasusen, with a charming and beautiful smile.

Usually that smile would lighten up her mood but today that smile mocked her..mocked her saying that,"You're not fit to be my wife!" Her fingers curled in anger and she threw the jug of milk on the painting. She said,"You married the Princess of Panchal?? How sweet! You'll regret it. YOU'LL SURELY REGRET MARRYING HER!!"

Her bosoms heaved and she glared at the man in the painting with desire, anger and frustration. But a small smirk made its way towards her beautiful full lips. She said,"Princess of Panchal! You did the very wrong thing. You stole my man from me! Now, you're going to regret each and every moment for marrying him".
__________________________________________

Vasusen stood inside the decorated chamber analysing his brother. His brother Adhithya is never a calm person but if he became calm, then the disaster will happen. He asked,"Bhrata!?" Adhithya gave one blank look but said,"Trying to be a hero again, Vasusen??"

Vasusen gave one confused look resulting Adhithya to say,"I already lost my brother years back, Vasusen. The man standing before me is just the shell of my brother. That day when you came in dishevealed...." Adhithya's throat constricted and his tearful eyes reflected the pain. Vasusen didn't say anything but simply hugged his elder brother saying,"Bhrata! That's past. Why...."

Adhithya pried himself away. He asked,"Then tell me what are you hiding to yourself?? If you don't, you have to kneel in front of everyone tomorrow! I don't want you to undergo the punishment. Tell me... Now!!"

Vasusen stayed silent. Adhithya looked at him with curious and pleading eyes but the next sentence from his brother broke his heart. Vasusen simply said,"Tell me the timing when I'm about to kneel tomorrow, Bhrata! I'll be there!" Saying so, he rushed outside not to see the betrayed expression on his elder brother's face.
___________________________________________

When Vasusen reached the garden, he slumped near the pipal tree unable to control the wave of emotions. It's not like he wanted this marriage to happen, it's not like he wanted to be silent and aloof, it's not like he was eager to spoil a girl's life by marrying her. It's not like he want to keep everything secret from his brother, his own brother.

And it's not like he asked for that curse...that curse which changed his own personality. His whole existence.. his whole character.

And nobody knows his pain, nobody understands his pain and nobody will understand his pain, even his own mother. They would tremble on hearing how much he's affected by the curse.. and that's why he became aloof, cold, arrogant, merciless and ruthless. It's safe for everyone....

It's safe for him...
__________________________________________

Hey all! How are you? Sorry for the late update!

There will be many mysteries and twists..so kindly have patience and read it carefully. Each and every word is important.

The marriage is over... What are the Ayodhya brothers talking about? Do you have any idea??

See you soon. Comment your thoughts and I'll meet you with a new chapter soon 💛