Snooping pt1

This is gonna be a short one cause I can't be bothered right now
————————————
I was laying down in bed with the cover over most of my body on my phone scrolling through social media. When suddenly I just felt hungry, the last time I ate was in the morning at 10 and now the time was 4pm. I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to make a sandwich.
I got bagels since I didn't really eat any other bread. Opening the fridge I also got cream cheese, salmon and avocado. I know it sounds like a weird combo but don't judge till you try.( never tried this before there the first things that came to my head )

I cut the bagels into 2 slices and put them in the toaster. Going back to where I was before I started on the avocado. Just as I was about to pick up the knife I heard something come from the window. I went to check it out cause I'm really not Reyna take any chances. I look out my window to see a glimpse of light brown hair. I debated on thinking where I was crazy or not but I just left it. Continuing where I left on I quickly cut the avocado and took the bagels out of the toast and quickly made my way to the plate since it was hot.

All of a sudden I heard someone say
"Please take me back I'm sorry for what I did",
My eyes widened in shock at the voice I heard
"VINNIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BACKYARD!"
"Please don't shout I just want another chance"
"NO NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME"
"I'm sorry let's just talk about it"
"NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO TALK NOW GET OUT OF HERE ",

After all that commotion he finally went away. I couldn't even be bothered to finish making my sandwich but I still did anyway.
———————————————
A/N i know this wasn't good as the others but I tried my best also I might make a book about Vinnie hacker
PLEASE VOTE IF YOU WOULD READ IT