Clopeh looked at all the documents and placed them on the table.

"Being a double spy and sabotaging war equipment, huh."

Clopeh held his chin.

"I don't think it's necessary."

Cale raised his eyebrows hearing that.

"First, fire dwarves are dwarves who can't make magic tools. So, it's impossible to make really useful equipment."

Cale nodded his head.

"Secondly, the guardian knight commander, the main character in this war, is by your side."

Well, it's not wrong.

"If you want to be afraid, it's not the north, but the empire and the arm. The bear tribe and the lion tribe are part of the arm's organization. Death mana bombs were also from the empire. Even if I do sabotage, the empire can resupply the bombs."

Clopeh started doing the calculations.

"The north is just baited. Your real opponents are the empire and Arm in the end. What about the eastern continent?"

Clopeh didn't know much about the organization, but he knew they were from the eastern continent.

Cale nodded.

"Okay, it's up to you. But I just wanted to make you a double spy."

Wiiiing.

Clopeh nodded and saw the magic communication device light up.

"You can connect it."

Clopeh nodded and connected the magic communication device with the mana stone.

-Do you have any information about the Roan royal army?

Clopeh nodded.

“Young master Cale is useless trash. I regret marrying him. The naval base isn't ready to be built either. Overall, I can see this kingdom is weak. I can make my legend easily with their weakness.”

Cale was amazed by Clopeh's ability to lie and curse the person he liked in front of him even if it was just acting.

-Give us your location.  We don't know if you will actually become a spy.  You could be a double spy because of your weakness.

Clopeh's face didn't change.

"I'll give you the coordinates-"

Clopeh suddenly turned his head.

"Someone's coming. I'll send it as soon as I am alone."

-I understand.  But don't think about doing something stupid.  The lives of all Wyverns are in our hands.

Clopeh lowered his head, but his face didn't change.  The cold face, when he was annoyed, was nowhere to be seen.

"I'll hang up the call."

---

Clopeh looked at the magic communication device with a weak gaze.

"Raon."

Clopeh was confused when Cale said a Korean name suddenly.

However, a not-so-small black creature appeared sitting at the table.

"I'm here human!"

Clopeh's cold face was slightly broken with shock.

"Dragon...?"
"Yeah, I'm Raon Miru, a great and mighty dragon! I'm 6 years old, this year!"

Hearing Raon Miru's name, Clopeh raised an eyebrow.

"I've seen that name before... But where...? Ah, it's in Choi Jung Soo's book of name."