Who doesn't love compliments?

"But your fighting style is really gentle."

Clopeh tilted his head in confusion.

"If you see, all the damage here is my doing."

Clopeh saw that and nodded.

"I'm the son of the Duke family, so I can't spoil anything at will. Our wealth is always used to renovate the Paerun kingdom."

Cale who was approaching frowned.

"That is the duty of the king over there, not the Duke's household. And your cheek is bleed."

Clopeh touched his cheek and found it was bleeding.  Maybe it's because of the little stone that flying due to Choi Han's rough momentum.

"I'm sorry! Does it hurt?"

Choi Han didn't train Clopeh and Clopeh was Cale's husband, how could he possibly want to harm him?

"No. I'm fine."

Clopeh just smiled as Choi Han wiped his cheek.

It made Cale frown slightly before instantly returning to normal.

"Have you eaten?"

Cale gave the potion bottle to Clopeh and he took it nervously.

They all shook their heads.

"Come in and eat first."

Clopeh looked doubtful when he heard that.

"What is it?"

Clopeh shook his head.

"I eat with manners, so I'm afraid I'll make you guys uncomfortable. And I'm also not comfortable eating with other people."

Hearing that, Cale sighed.

"You can eat in my room."

Clopeh's face turned slightly red when he heard that.

"Th, thank you..."

"...."

Cale wanted to curse as the recording of his imagination in the bathroom played in his head when he saw Clopeh's slightly reddened face.

.

.

Cale entered the room, and looked at the empty food tray, looking satisfied with that.

"Let's talk about our plan."

Clopeh nodded, sitting up straight and his posture was exactly like that of royalty trained for years.

His face which looked doubtful and red as it looked at Cale disappeared.  All that was left was a serious face that one could think of as a prince made of ice.

Clopeh really knows how to override his personal feelings with work moods.

But the problem...

'I can't see it the same as before.'

Because of that goddamn goddess act, Cale's mind would spin that lewd scene every time he looked at Clopeh.

Cale pinched his arm to stay focused as he sat on the sofa looking calm.

Tump.

Cale threw the documents on the table and Clopeh picked them up.  Twist each piece of document with a serious eye.

"So, simply, you want me to be a double spy?"

Cale nodded.

"I want to know when you will start your war, so I can guide a better strategy."