First quarter

I think...

Do I really feel this? Or is it just my imagination. I don't know what to believe, think or feel.

I feel confused. I feel something for Jaylord, I feel protected in his arms but he also scares me a little. That's why I walk away.
I can't stop thinking about him since that day I confessed to him about Prince Darthur, I try to get him away from me but the feeling wins me over, it's definitely crazy, I mean, I don't know what he wants to get at with me, he has fame of a player after all.
He only wants to eat my heart to stay young and beautiful. How could I be so blind it's obvious he only wants that from me what else would he want? what other reason does he have to even talk to me?
Right?

here was a letter on my table next to my balcony.

Precious, I have something for you, I think you will like it. I'll see you in your garden by the fountain at night.
-Jaylord.

Who am I kidding, it's obvious that he just wants to play with me. But damn why does he have to be so fun and handsome also smart and funny.
And yet why me? Of all the other women. Maybe it's a bet and I am part of his game.

My dearest King Jaylord.
It is not necessary, keep whatever you have that according to you I am going to like, it is better not to have these encounters anymore. People might think very wrong, have a great day.
Krisentha.

I just want to make it clear to the king that I'm not the kind of woman you play with, and I won't let another man hurt me again.

Then the bird took my letter and flew away.

When he revived the letter as he read it he laughed

-" Lesterlo come see this." He said shouting to his  nephew that is a year younger than me.
-"Is that...?" He asked while his uncle proudly interrupted.
-" mmmjmm that's her."
Lesterlo looked at him confused.
-" That's Darth's ex girlfriend, You know Darthur he is one of my friends. The aire bender dude. Why do you want to be with Krisentha any how?" He asked.
Jaylord looked at him and said with great ego.
-"Because she is pretty and you know I like pretty women by my side. Although this one would be one of the youngest yet."
-"Oh but what about Yanethia? You know the one you are gonna marry soon, you said she was also pretty right? What happened?" He said confused.

-" Look Lester you know I am a widow and so is she, we both lost our first marriages, she has two kids, and is a very mature woman. But I like Krisentha also. She is going to get married to this idiot too, so I don't see the problem. Even if she is 18 she is still so innocent."

-"If you say so, it kinda sucks that everyone is engaged " he sighed.
-"Look what I bought for her, hope she likes it."
He said while holding a music box with two little version of us dancing."
-" Oh that's cool uncle so you do like this girl don't you? She used to be the crush of all my friends at the royal collage and If you get to be with her you'll be a legend for them."
-"Awesome." He replied then left the door

Later on that night.

I went down with a rope from my balcony and reached the floor, I got a bad cramp on my leg.

I ran away so the guards wouldn't see me. Until I get to the garden... And I saw him sitting by the blue rose bushes with a gift box. He looked so handsome.

-"Hello Jaylord."
I said as I approached trying to act normal. Since my nerves ate me inside.

-"Krisentha. I knew you would come, after all you couldn't stand the curiosity to know what I had for you, I received your letter and read it. Woman, you think pure filth." He laughed