Double SleepOver!

As I wake up I notice it is Friday! "YES!" I yelled, as I heard loud foot steps at my door. "You can come in you know" I said, knowing Ash was at my door with is big puppy dog eyes. He walked in and started talking about his plans for the day. "I invited Calum and Michel to stay the night" he said. My heart started to beat out of my chest, I didn't know what to say. "Well Luke and Lindsey are coming over too so stay in your room and be quiet!" I say with a hint of sassyness. He gave me a dirty look and left my room.

AT SCHOOL

I was greeted by Luke as I walk through the doors of the school. The day went pretty normal until the bell rang. I went to my locker and found a note taped to the side that said

'Sarah, ever since I saw you walk passed me I felt butterflies. You make me feel like there is no one else in the world. When ever you smile I get so egger to laugh at the way your nose crincles up. You are just so beautiful!'
Senserely,
Secret Addmiror

"Waya lookin at?" I heard from behind me. "STOP DOING THAT!" I yell, just to play around. "Let's go, I wanna get to your house before your brother eats all the good snacks..." Lindsey always picks on my brother because he eats a lot and never gets fat. "Okay girls, let's get on the road!" I looked behind me to find that Luke was standing there the whole time. "Umm, okay..." I said weirded out.

Luke drived us to my house because he has his licence. He brags to much but oh well. We go inside and the two "children" I brought home with me ran straight up to my room. As they were in my room talking about their "lovers", I went into the living room and sat down next to my puppy Lizzy. I looked over and saw that the TV remotes were gone. I then saw Ashton, Michael, And Calum walk out of the kitchen, and guess what, they had the remote to the TV. I slowly got up and walked my way to my bedroom, which happened to be upstairs.

As I got to the bottom step I felt a hand on my shoulder. I look over to see Ashton grabbing me. "What?" I asked with more sassy in me than anything. "Wanna come watch the game with us?" He asked. I simply shook my head and ran up the stairs and into my room.

"Yes I like her too." I hear as I walk in on Luke and Lindsey looking at my year book from 2 years ago. "Hey girl!" He said, trying to wipe away any excess druell. "Hey" I said as I saw the light outside slowly fade. "It is 7:00 and the start off..." She had a quiet drum roll, "OUR SLEEPOVER!" She yelled that part as loud as she could.

"Ready?" I said as we got our water guns ready. We were going to prank the boy with water guns filled with milk and cheese. As I heard the yeses I said go. We pulled out the water guns and started spraying the milk and cheese everywhere on them. They all three got up and started chasing us. Luke switched to there side because he felt they were going to win so it was me and Lindsey against all the boys. Lindsey got scared and ran up to my room to hide so now it was just me. I wasn't backing out I mean come on, its 4 boys against one strong girl.

I down into the basement and hid in the game room. I started to hear foot steps coming my direction so I hid right behind the TV. I saw Calum as he walked in looking for me. He glanced over at the TV and walked over there. He picked me up and carried me to the living room. There I saw Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael all staring at me.

"What?" I said as convincing as I could. "Why?" They asked. "I Dont know it seemed fun I guess..." "Fair enough." They said right before putting a pie on my face. "Okay, I deserved that, but..." "NO BUTS, YOU DESURVED THAT!" Ashton yelled, trying to make me feel bad. I didn't, I felt great. It was hilarious.