Get a snack at 4am?

Before starting this story I must clarify this story includes; obsessive behaviour, yandere, violence, murder, s/h, deaths, alcohol and cigarettes, drug abuse,vulgur language, homophobia and intense trauma. Beware at your own warning.

"Wakey, Wakey...? You up..?"
You awake in a sweat, your saggy tank top is sticking to your skin and the warmth is unbearable. Another heat wave in this house. I glare at the clock on my nightstand.
4:03am.

You feel hungry.

get up out of your bed at place your black sheets folded beside it. Should you go get a snack? Not in my house. I'd wake up my father. He's known to have anger issues in the past and he really appreciates his sleep..you wouldn't wanna wake that man up. Especially from what happend last time. That was to much that you couldn't bear.Hm. There's a new convenience store across the street, I heard it has snacks and alcohol, and, I'm out of both. Dad forgot to buy food for this week so.. I'll just visit that..
You walk over to your door and slowly open it trying to be as quite as a mouse in a trap. You make your way out of your "man cave" and grab your plain black cotton jacket,  your best red cap from the living room, and your dad's pack of cigarettes and stuff it into your pocket. You already had a lighter in your coat pocket so you didn't need his lighter.

You open the door

As you take in a breath of fresh air you forget the door that locks behind you, the sudden whoosh of cold air makes you shiver a bit.
Fuck! You mutter under your breath hoping nobody heard it.
You tell our.

The door locked, so even if you wanted to go back inside, you would have to go somewhere til you get a key..

I walk across the sidewalk while taking my cigarettes out of my coat jacket, and slowly light it trying to block the cool air. I  achieved my  goal and eventually managed to take a puff it. I hadn't smoked in a while and It was just as spellbinding as the first time.. I remember it subtly, but I know how it ended.  The bruises on your back explained it all.

I reached my destination and wandered myself in. There were assortment of random items at this store including a quite boring cashier worker who was actually cute looking, but you weren't looking for love at a store, just a snack and some alcohol.
You make your way over to the food aisle and fetch some regular potato chips, then wander to the beverages and get a bottle of vodka, which is susprising to find at a convenience store, but, you don't question it.
As you walk up to the cashier you really take in all his features,
The cashier has fluffy black hair that spikes at the bottom, and you could see muscles through his shirt. And his eyes were a nice hazel green, but as you look into his orbs you notice him taking in yours.

"A-Ah hello there, how many I, uh..help you?"
The worker states, but you cant decipher if he's bored or just nervous? His name tag read 'C.W' oddly enough you notice the initials meaning "Convenience worker"

"Ah, hello there, uh I just need these things." You place your items on the counter and he scans them. You must admit, he's quite attractive, your eyes scan his whole body while he moves it perfectly in place while scanning your items..
He notices your sudden staring and smirks.
"Like what you see hmm?"
Your face is flashed with red. But you play it off as you zoning out.

"Ah, do you...have an Id?" The worker apparently named "C.J" states in a moderate tune.

You nod your head. And hope he lets you go.  "Hm. Tell you what, let me get your number and I'll let you go." You were surprised at this but you reluctantly give him the number he awaited for.
You take your products and leave the store, although it feels like all eyes are on you.  You open your bottle of vodka and take a sip, than another sip. You decide to sit down on a bench. It's relatively cold outside, but you can still hear birds singing. Over time you slowly take more sips of your drink until you have eventually downed half the damn bottle. Your vision starts getting blurry and your arms feel drowsy. You shut your eyes for a moment then drowse off to sleep on this random bench.

Yo thank you for reading the first chapter of something I have been testing out with a yandere cashier worker. I hope you enjoyed and I'll make another chapter again if anybody who reads this, actually wants another.