Mercenary [Marc Spector] - Smut

"I'll be right back..." she said to the other archaeologists sitting around the fire talking to each other, smiling before standing up. Abdallah El-Faouly looked at her and nodded with a smile. He was a nice man and always liked to talk about his daughter, who was only two years younger than her.

"You shouldn't go too far though, otherwise you'll get lost..." he said carefully and Y/N nodded before walking away. Egypt was beautiful, even at night. This was her first excavation and she was lucky to be able to go with here, the temple of Khonsu. It was exciting with all these relics and it was her dream since she was little. She went into her tent and gasped when she saw a man standing there. She immediately slapped a hand over her mouth, but he had already heard her and looked at her. She stepped back, but he grabbed her and she cried out, but he quickly covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shut up," he said and she could hear that he was American. "I'm not going to hurt you..." She looked at the man. He had black hair and, if she wasn't in this situation right now, he was more than attractive and muscular. "Will you be quiet?"

Y/N nodded slowly and he pulled his hand from her mouth and let her go, but she couldn't get out because he was standing in front of the entrance. Quickly she stepped back. "Who are you?" she asked quietly. "What are you doing here?"

He stepped toward her. "Are you more interested in who I am or what I do? I'm just going to answer one of your questions," he said. She looked at him...He was carrying a gun, so he probably wasn't here for anything good....

She swallowed. "Who are you?" she asked fearfully.

The stranger continued to step towards her. "I'm Marc Spector." he said and she stepped back, "I'm not going to hurt you..."

"How should I know? You broke in here and you're carrying a gun..." she said softly, glancing at the pistol tucked in his waistband. He pulled it out and placed it on a table. She flinched slightly when she heard the sound.

"So...just the problem of me being here..." he said, stepping towards her and she backed up until she couldn't anymore. Marc stopped right in front of her and looked at her. "Is it really that big of a problem?" -She looked at him as well and nodded quietly-"Why?"

"You broke in here with a gun and we're on a dig...I don't think that means anything good," she said quietly, stumbling as she backed up, but he caught her and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"I won't hurt you..." he said and suddenly kissed her passionately. She widened her eyes in confusion and surprise, but couldn't tell that she didn't like it. Against her better judgment, she began to return his kiss and held onto his shoulders. His hands began to caress over her body. God, she thought, she shouldn't want this, but why did she feel herself starting to get wetter? He let one hand go under her shirt and caressed her skin and under her breasts, making her moan softly. Marc let his lips move down to her neck and started sucking and nibbling on the skin. He stopped it and pulled her shirt over her head. Marc let one hand travel to her back and unclasped her bra and pulled it off. He bent down and took her nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it while massaging her other breast and rolling the nipple between his fingers. She continued to moan softly and claw at his hair. Finally he stopped and lifted her up and carried her to the cot. Marc sat her down on it and knelt in front of her before unzipping her pants and pulling them down, along with her panties. He put her leg over his shoulder and looked at her. She could feel herself getting even wetter as she looked at him, still fully clothed while she wore nothing. Marc kissed her thigh to her pussy and then licked her slowly, thrusting the tip of his tongue inside her. Y/N threw her head back and moaned. He thrust two fingers into her tight pussy, making her gasp loudly as he then began sucking on her clit some more.

"Marc..." she moaned, clawing his hair and making him hum against her pussy and she moaned again. He fucked her quickly with his fingers, curling them inside her with each thrust and hitting her G-spot. Y/N lifted her hips and tried to get more of him as she felt her climax building inside her. "Please..."

He sucked a little more on her clit and thrust his fingers into her faster. He moaned as he felt her pussy tighten. " Cum for me," he commanded, and she cum as soon as he said it. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. She didn't get to see him take off his clothes. He pulled her thighs apart and turned her so he could join her on the bed and between her legs. Marc grabbed his cock and pumped it a few times before rubbing the tip at the entrance to her pussy. In one quick thrust, he pushed deep inside her, making Y/N moan loudly at the sudden intrusion and claw at the pillow with one hand.

Marc started almost completely out of hers before thrusting back deep inside her. He leaned over her and kissed her passionately; she returned the kiss immediately and clawed her nails into his back as he fucked her hard and fast.

"God...Marc," she moaned, moving with him as he thrust quickly and deeply into her. He let one hand trail down to her clit and began rubbing it at the pace of his thrusts. She arched her back as he thrust deep inside her. She could already feel her orgasm building inside her again. Marc pulled her hands from him and took both wrists in one and held them above his head and continued to thrust into her and rub her clit. He bit into her shoulder and moaned as she tightened around his cock, making it almost impossible for him to thrust in and out of her. Unexpectedly, she cumming suddenly, Marc continued to thrust into her until he was thrusting deep inside her, filling her with his hot cum. They both gasped and breathed heavily. Y/N closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling until he finally pulled out and rolled off of her. She looked to him as he stood up and gave him a confused look. He put his clothes back on and tucked his gun back into his waistband. Her eyes widened as she realized again what he was doing here and who he was. She clutched at her blanket.

Marc looked at her. "Stay here," he ordered firmly, not wanting her to witness anything or get hurt yet. Without another word, he walked out. She quickly set about getting dressed, but then hesitated. Should she listen to him? Why had she let him overpower her like that, she even had sex with him. She didn't realize how long she sat there until she heard gunshots. She ran out and saw the other archaeologists squatting on the sand, tied up and two already lying dead in the sand. A man stood behind them holding a gun to Abdallah's head. Marc was nowhere to be seen; he was gone. She could not stand idly by while more of them were killed and ran toward them. The man didn't see her coming and she grabbed his gun from behind but the man was stronger than her and shot her in the stomach she fell in the sand and Abdallah looked at her; his eyes were full of fear. She touched her stomach and looked down as her fingers soaked with blood. Y/N watched as the man shot all the archaeologists one by one. So this was it...she would die slowly and agonizingly....

Her eyes closed and slowly a darkness began to take over her. She didn't notice Marc as Moon Knight threw the man Bushman a Blade into his chest, nor that he sat down next to her. Marc checked her pulse and lifted her up before taking her to a hospital. He placed her in front of it and she was found shortly after. Y/N didn't know what happened when she woke up, but she was the only one who made it out of there alive....