Rishi: (crying and hugging Ayush) I am so sorry ......ayush ,for never seeing the condition of .....my family and drinking so much yesterday.  But What ...  I do Ayush, I really love Lakshmi.  I love her... more than anything,....she is my breathe, my heartbeat, my reason...   to live,my sukoon, my life, my everything.  And just because of my stupidity, I  lost her ...... I lost her, I lost her for forever. I am feeling like a loser for the forst time ever in my life Ayush . Do you remember sometimes..... Mom used to say that Power and money can buy anything but today I can't buy my love. Today I am feeling like dying.....

Ayush : (Coming out of the hug aand consoling him) Bhai don't feel like a loser because I am sure that Lakshmi hhabhi is lying ....I am sure....She is angry with you that's why she is saying this all to you.... But I am sure that when her anger will suppressed then she will surely will be back in your life . You just have to make her feel your love. And I am sure that you can do it. Because "Rishi Oberoi never lose and never Quit"

Rishi got his confidence back .

Rishi : (confidently) Yes Ayush, you're saying right. May be she is angry that's why she said all this stuff but I  will get back my Lakshmi at any cost. Rishi Oberoi will take his wife with him. But for that I need your help Ayush. Just find out what happened with Lakshmi in these 7 years. I need every information. 

Ayush nodded.

Rishi: (To himself) Just wait Lakshmi your Rishi is coming and will take you away for sure. That is my cement promise to you.

Rishi smiles.

Ayush: (smiling a bit) Chalo for that we need a lots of energy so firstly had some food then we will start our new Mission - "Mission Lakshmi "

Rishi nodded.

Lakshmi came to the Restaurant  amd saw a person. Lakshmi came to the person and sit infront of him.

Lakshmi :  Hiii

Person: Hiii, why did you called me so urgently. Is everything okay?

Lakshmi: (Seriously) No Nothing is okay.

Person: (now little worried) Why what happened. 

Lakshmi: (Seriously) Did you know Rishi Oberoi?

Person: (now laughing) Lakshmi did you calll me here to just ask me that whether I know Rishi Oberoi or not.

Lakshmi: (angrily) I am really serious Sanskar. Did you know Rishi Oberoi.

(Yes,the person is Sanskar)

Sanskar understand that there is something really fishy from Lakshmi's voice.

Sanskar: ( Seriuosly) Yes, I know him. I meet him in your cafe only. He is Aarav's Mama.

Lakshmi: ( thinking) that's means aarav is Rishi's Sister's Son.

Lakshmi: (Seriously) Did you know this much only or you know more....

Sanskar: (Seriously) No lakshmi, I  know only this much. But what happened.  Please tell me.

Lakshmi : ( A little emotional and in broken voice) Sanskar you always want to know about my past.

Sanskar: (A little confused) Yes, I want but you weren't comfortable, so I never pressurized you but why suddenly you're talking about tgis and what is the relation of it with Mr.Rishi Oberoi.

Lakshmi: (taking a deep breathe) He had Sanskar, He had .

Sanskar: (keeping his hand on Lakshmi hand and squeezing her hand in assurance) Sans..... Sanskar....Rishi Oberoi....is.... my husband....

Sanskar got highly shocked.

Sanskar: (Shocked) What !!! Rishi Oberoi is your husband.

Lakshmi: (Crying) Yes, he is..... my husband. I left him....7 year ago and came to.....Shimla with my sister to start a.... new journey of our life...

Sanskar gives her some water and she drink it.

After that Lakshmi told him everything about her and Rishi's relationship to yesterday's revelation .

Lakshmi: (teary eyed) I told him that I am your wife...."Lakshmi Sanskar Maheshwari" . Lakshmi hold Sanskar hand more tightly.  I need your help Sanskar otherwise Pari's life will be destroyed. I beg you please help me. She will never be able to survive this shock. Pari is my life, I can't able to live without her. Please sanskar!Please Sanskar.....

Sanskar got shocked because he can never imagine anyone in swara's place but Pari is also his life.

That's it for today guys. I am really sorry for this much delay please forgive me guys .

But what do you think will sanskar help Lakshmi.

I will try to update soon.

Till the next update bye guys.