𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻: 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓛'𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓰 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓵

𝚂𝚃𝚆: 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
୨⎯ "𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓭 𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 " ⎯୧
As they finally got out of the jet, all of them were wowed by the view of L'manberg (yes worth a 3 hour ride).
Schlatt asked the pilot what time is it.

"Oh god kids were late!"
"Wait what?"
"It's 12 am we must hurry!"

They all speed walked to the castle of L'manberg, hoping they didn't trip on something.

୨⎯ "𝓣𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥 " ⎯୧
We eventually got there, luckly the guards of L'manburg let us in as they will be closing for another 15 minutes.

"Well have fun at the ball teletubbie!"
"Have fun finding a guy bitch fac-"
"YO TUBBO!"

Me and Lani turned around to only see the presence of Tommy.
He is my bestfriend since we were only 13, we would always do everything together until we parted due to King Philza wanting to create his own land.

"Long time no see"
"Yeah"
"Tommy knock it off man"
"Oh come on Wilba I only want to see him you know how long we've been bestfriends for! It's been years since I saw him"
"Well if you want to say hi to him then do it properly"
"But I don't really need to do it properly if it's my bestfriend"
"Good point"

We talked for a good 30 minutes and explore the castle.

"Shut up Wilba you only gone to the ball to see your schupid boyfriend"
"Hey! My boyfriend ain't schupid your just jealous that you didn't at least have a girlfriend"
"Hey I literally have many wives they even call me a wife-haver!"
"Literally no one calls you that Tommy your making this up one time you attempted to hit on a girl you get kicked in the balls"
"Well that's her loss"

Me and Lani left them bickering on who gets the most girls and guys like ew we're not in highschool.
I went to the balcony and Lani went into the ballroom, while I was there, It came across an abnormal tall man, sitting near the balcony fence, laying his head onto the balcony fence but when I looked at him, he looked familiar from my dreams.
I stared at him for a minute.
He has black and white hair split from the middle with tiny black horns,
mismatched green and red eyes,
with a black suit and red tie
I admired his appearance until he looked up at me, shit I got caught staring.

"⌰⟟☍⟒ ⏁⊑⟒ ⎐⟟⟒⍙?" (Like the view?)

Dude I don't speak that language.

"Uhm what are you saying?"
"Oh sorry about that"
"Better be"
"Geez have you heard of manners?"
"Well I don't need manners around you"
"Jesus why you so mean and sassy"

He crossed his arms to look mad, to be honest he looks kinda cute while doing it, WAIT what the fuck do I mean that he's cute he's not.
He's a w-weirdo, yeah a weirdo.

"Your okay?"
"Pfft yeah why? you care about me?"
"Yeah I do who wouldn't cutie?"

Did he just called me cutie? Who does he think he is?

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CALL ME SUCH A NAME!"
"Jeez I only called you that your not happy?"
"OF COURSE I'M NOT it's just weird"
"Weird?"
"YEAH WEIRD DID YOU NOT HEAR ME?"
"Tone you voice down a bit you don't want to damage you beautiful voice of yours"

We stayed there in silent, I felt a blush crept up to my face, how is he so good at flirting with people?
Anyways I walked over to sit next to him, appreciating the view of the night sky.

"Got comfortable with me now?"
"Why would you wanna know about that?"
"No need to get fiesty here I just wanna make sure your comfortable with me"

Not fanboying or anything but god dayum his voice is just soothing and calming, I just love it.
Wait.. did I just say that i love it? NAH I HATE IT he sounded so boring as hell.

"Hey your ok there?"
"Uhh yeah i'm alright can't you see idiot"
"Alright alright fine sorry but can I get your name real quick?"
"And why do you wanna know?"
"Ok fine how about I say my name first then yours sounds fair?"
"Yep
"Ok I'm Ranboo how about you?"
"Ranboo? Pfft sounds like a schupid name to me"
"Oh come on then what's your name?"
"Tubbo"
"☊⎍⏁⟒" (Cute)
"What are you saying?"
"Oh sorry I meant to say cute"
"O-oh"

Did he just say my name is cute? I never heard someone saying that their name is cute but STILL.

"Sorry did I make you uncomfortable?"
"N-no not at all I'm just thinking about stuff"
"Alright your turn"
"What?"
"Your turn like I said"
"What are we playing 21 of truths?"
"But we're not counting to 21"
"Whatever"

We got to know each other, turns out he's from the End Kingdom, favourite colour is blue well royal blue, he's 7'2 just like in my dreams wait did i say in my dreams I mean he did look exactly the guy I was thinking off or is it a coincidence? Whatever!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
866 words

𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 →