Chapter - 29 Who's going to be a family with you?!

Start from the beginning

In the end, the phone rang again. Zhan Yu ended up shutting his phone off. However, when he did that, it held things up. After half an hour, a colleague came over and urged, "Host Zhan, Director wants you in his office."

"Ah?" Zhan Yu was shocked. What did the Director want from him? He had seen the Director a little too much these past two days.

When he arrived at the office, the Director asked, "How come I couldn't call you before?"

Zhan Yu cleverly turned his phone back on as he walked over. He smiled dryly and lied, "Sorry Director. I was charging my phone before."

"Ok." Thankfully the Director didn't continue to ask about it. He delivered an invitation, "Designer Chu personally delivered this invitation over. She's in the conference room still and wants to invite you to be the host of her jewelry exhibition for her company next week. What do you think?"

Zhan Yu naturally didn't need to think about it before he rejected this. Chu Hua had a strong mindset. 

Chu Hua was in an awkward situation with him, yet she was still able to invite Zhan Yu to be her exhibition's host? Did she want the two of them to dislike each other? Or was she planning to increase the popularity of the scandal? No matter what she was planning to do, He won't let her have her way. So Zhan Yu slightly smiled and said, "Director, I don't think I will have time. How about you see which colleague in the TV Station has time and let them go over?"

"Ok. Chu Hua said that she just wanted you to host it. If you don't want to, why not make it clear to her? It's pretty to explain some things. Right? Host Zhan."

Zhan Yu smiled fakely and tugged the left corner of his lips up. He took the invitation and walked towards the conference room.

What is this?!

In the vast conference room, Chu Hua's slender fingers caressed the edge of the white glass. She seemed to be emptying her mind.

Zhan Yu closed the door after he came in. Chu Hua suddenly snapped out of her daydream and said, "What's Host Zhan's answer?"

"Thank you for the offer." Zhan Yu said simply.

"If Host Zhan is still holding a grudge against what I had said downstairs that day, I can apologize."

"There's no need. I am very busy these days so I can't attend. It's best if Designer Chu finds another colleague."

Seeing Zhan Yu's determined attitude, Chu Hua laughed and said, "I guessed that you wouldn't agree."

"Since you know, why did you come then? To increase the awkwardness between the two of us?" Zhan Yu sneered.

Who knew Chu Hua faintly smiled and said, "I just want to say something. You like Lu Bai but I also like him too. I won't give up on him so I want to have a fair fight with you."

Zhan Yu waved his hands impatiently, "You don't need to fight me. I never thought of him in that way. I'm not interested in the two of you guys. Designer Chu, if you don't have anything else to say, I'm going back to work. Do as you wish."

After Zhan Yu left, Chu Hua tightly held onto the warm cup with her right hand. Her eyes darkened. Zhan Yu acted like it didn't matter to him or did he have no fear?

Zhan Yu was too lazy to take notice of Chu Hua's thoughts. He had to hurry back to memorize his lines because he needed to record the program tonight. When he was off work in the afternoon and worrying over where to eat, he received a call saying that they had his takeout. Zhan Yu shockingly went downstairs to sign the delivery. He noticed that the takeout was the dishes from a pretty famous Chinese restaurant nearby. He enjoyed the food there and ate there a few times with his colleagues. But the business was too good there so they needed to wait a long time for their food. So, even though he liked it, he rarely went there. But who ordered for him?