In the pantry, she ended up finding bread and pancake mix. Putting the items on the counter, she then washed her hands so she could start cooking the food.

40 MINUTES LATER, she wiped her hands off on a paper towel as she finally finished the food. She ended up making eggs with cheese, pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausage, and cut up strawberries and bananas in a bowl.

Staring at the food, she contemplated before she decided that she wasn't going to eat it. She just wanted something light.

She grabbed a bowl from the cabinet, filling it with Coco Puffs, and pouring the milk in afterwards. That was her favorite cereal.

Bringing her bowl and her phone to the table, she sat down, taking a spoonful of cereal before she started to scroll through Pinterest. She found a few cute outfits, saving them to her outfits board.

When she was halfway done with her bowl of cereal, she heard someone walk into the kitchen. "Wifey, why you always up so early?"

Dakota turned her head to the left, seeing Maleah with the same outfit she had on yesterday. She plopped down next to her, automatically laying her head on her shoulder.

"I don't know. It's a habit. Goodmorning though. You okay?" Dakota asked, putting another spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

"Nooo, not at all. My head is spinning, this shit hurts so bad." She whined as Dakota got up from her seat.

She walked into the kitchen, opening the drawer and finding the many packets of BC medicine she left in there for Von.

Grabbing a glass cup out of the cabinet, she poured orange juice into the glass before pouring the powder in, mixing it together.

"Here, drink this. I put a BC in it so your headache can go away quick. Then go eat something, I cooked breakfast." Dakota spoke as she handed her the cup, making her nod.

She took a few sips from the cup. "Okay, what you doing today though?" She questioned.

"I think I'm going back to the mall. I have to get Von something for his party. And I wanna get him something so nice, I was thinking about a Cuban link chain with the matching bracelet. What do you think?" Dakota rambled, though she was more so thinking out loud.

"A chain with a braceletttt?" Maleah dragged with a goofy smile. "He better give you the best of the best head that night! He might as well eat yo ass too cause damnnn."

Dakota laughed, before she drunk the milk from the bowl. "It's just something small, I think he deserves it cause I know he's been working hard on it, you know?"

Before Maleah could respond Von walked into the kitchen with sweatpants on but no shirt. He tiredly rubbed his eye before walking over to Dakota, sitting on the other side of her.

"That's my cue." Maleah mumbled, walking towards the food to make herself a plate.

Turning her head to the side, Dakota glanced at Von, seeing sleepy written all over his face. "Goodmorning, you good?" She questioned with a slight chuckle.

"Man hell naw ian good. My head poundin' right na." He groaned, putting his head down on the table.

"You know what to do when you got a headache by now. Nobody told you to be smoking two blunts anyway." She shrugged while she switched over to the instagram app.