Chapter - 27 Why couldn't he let him go?

Start from the beginning

The request that Chu Hua mentioned?

Zhan Yu clearly remembered that person was indeed famous and well-known ever since she (Chu Hua) returned and she [Chu Hua] did attend numerous programs. However, that was all in Sheng Jin City. Why did she [Chu Hua] suddenly move to A City? What was her motive behind this? Zhan Yu was unable to guess her (Chu Hua's) motive so he could only prepare himself mentally to the best of his ability. When the time comes, different situations call for different actions.

Quickly, it was night time.

While the makeup artist was applying makeup for Zhan Yu, he closed his eyes and tried to recall the questions he had to ask. When everything was ready, he arrived at the recording site. Once all the staff members were in position, he tried the headphone's sound quality and didn't notice any problems. Everything was in place and they were just missing Chu Hua. Zhan Yu and the others waited a solid 20 or so minutes for Chu Hua. Chu Hua came in late, wearing a white layered shirt and a black knee skirt that just covered her butt.

Zhan Yu looked at her exquisite face and was slightly lost in his mind: Chu Hua was indeed a rare beautiful woman. 

While Chu Hua was intellectual, Chu Hua wasn't lacking in sexiness either.

Zhan Yu's gaze landed on Chu Hua's exposed skin. Right, Chu Hua had a milky skin.

Chu Hua first greeted the leaders of high positions before she peered at Zhan Yu. She asked, "Can we begin?"

"Yes, all the departments, please get ready. Host and the guest, please get ready too."

Zhan Yu slightly smiled. After all, he needed to act well on the surface. He raised his hand at Chu Hua, "Designer Chu, I have heard of your name for a very long time."

Chu Hua smiled charmingly and looked at Zhan Yu. She tilted the corner of her lips up and shook her hand. She said, "Zhan Yu, likewise, I had heard about you too."

"What?" Zhan Yu was shocked.

What did Chu Hua mean by this?

Zhan Yu didn't think his reputation had spread abroad! Then, there is only one possibility left. When Chu Hua returned, she had people investigate Lu Bai and him as well. Zhan Yu was shocked. Did Chu Hua take him to be her love rival? So this episode of the program was actually a pit? Zhan Yu was scared that Chu Hua might hinder him in some ways so he was extremely careful during the first half of the program.

When there was a break for fifteen minutes in between, Zhan Yu violently gulped down half a bottle of water, yet his heart was still thumping frenetically. The second half of the interview started and the topic was mostly on Chu Hua's personal life.

Chu Hua said, "I was born in an ordinary family. Although I wasn't rich or anything and my parents were just normal labor workers, to me, I was very lucky that my parents had a great relationship. They adored me dearly and my family was peaceful and blessed."

Zhan Yu naturally knew about Chu Hua's family situation. He smiled and added, "Indeed, the family environment is essential to the growth of the kids."

"It's ok, because to me, it was someone else who influenced me the most."

"Who?" Zhan Yu tried his best to avoid topics relating to Lu Bai. Who knew that Chu Hua was still able to seamlessly bring this topic in.

"Besides liking the jewelry career, I also entered because of that person. He told me that everyone was worthy of the best things. As long as you try your best to strive for it. He was someone who was good at everything."

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Yes, to me, he is the light I am constantly pursuing after in my life." Chu Hua finished and smiled at Zhan Yu. "Host Zhan, maybe you're not unfamiliar with this person either."