"Hawkins Lab." They both whispered, enough for everyone to hear.

Karen's forehead creased. Mr and Mrs. Sinclair looked at each other in confusion.

Dustin's hold to Joyce tightened because of the revelation of the involvement of the lab.

"Mom!" Karen Wheeler looked at the direction of the voice when she recognized her daughter's voice.

"Nancy!" She ran and hugged her. Happy that everyone in her family is okay.

"Everyone stay calm!" They heard the voice of Jim Hopper boomed at the panicked residents.

He explain to them to stay inside the house before hopping in his car to drive towards the light.

He drove pass the limit to catch up with cars in front of him. Curious about the situation and ready to announce to everyone to leave if necessary.

He was near the red blinding red light before a line of cars stopped him. He went out of his car and went straight to the armored people, guarding the vicinity.

"What is happening?!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry, sir. This is strictly confidential but know that we are doing everything we can. For now, please step back. This is dangerous."

-*-

Samuel Owens looked out of the window of the moving car. The residents looked terrified of what's happening. So was he.

He's scared right now. He was shaking. He knew it was his fault, he should not have pushed her buttons. She was clearly in wreck. Mentally unstable.

He couldn't imagine if he was in her shoes. Years and years of depression, started in a young age nonetheless. Traumas in the lab and not able to forget how she killed her own brother because of her memory. Killed people in a young age. That would kill him.

She didn't though. Because she was strong. She was different. She couldn't save herself, and he hoped he can help with that.

He watched as they got closer and closer to the red light. The team quickly went out of the cars and guarded the area to maintain the safety of curious people.

He got out of the car, the harsh wind blowing in his face. He covered his face with his arms in order to protect his vision. The team started searching the vicinity, trying to find if someone is in here other than 002 --- Naomi.

"Here!" He heard someone shouted and repeated in the walkie talkie to shout for help.

The medical team went to the other direction. Fighting the harsh wind and still carrying the empty stretcher. They appeared in the next few minutes, the stretcher holding a woman seemingly in her late 40's.

They put her inside the ambulance and took her away from the commotion.

"Name, Claudia Henderson. Big wound in the head and lost a lot of blood. Heartbeat fading. Put her in oxygen." The voice of the doctor can be heard the walkies. They seem to forgot to turn it off in panic. The sound of counting and in rush to steady the breathing of Claudia Henderson was still heard in the walkie talkies before Samuel Owens turned his off.

He started searching for Naomi. As he walked around, the team behind him, protecting him with their shields.

He went towards Naomi's house. He stopped as he saw the condition of the house. It was destroyed and in the middle of it was Naomi.

Red force going out of her chest as she screamed. The wind blowing more harshly. Deja vu. That's what Samuel Owens felt. He saw the glimpse of 007 -- Naveen in this situation.